A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

ā€˜Collusion is not criminalā€™? Well maybe not but TREASON sure as fuck is.

2 Likes

That was the line that is going to haunt Dershowitzā€™s reputation. Collusion is indeed not a crime, but a host of other crimes not called Collusion shake out of proved communication with Russia. (Election interference anyone?)

2 Likes

Treason is legally defined, and the accusations do not meet the definition.

ā€œRivalsā€ ā‰  ā€œenemiesā€.

5 Likes

When Fox News is not ā€œreliableā€ enough.

8 Likes

You know who would be a good fit to lead a state run news organization? Anthony Scaramucci.

Someone get me my phone.

Well this is going to end up being hilarious

11 Likes

It already is. And itā€™s not the first time either, remember him trying to coordinate testimony with potential witnesses? Thereā€™s the excuse for an even heavier punishment.

2 Likes

Hyde-Smithā€™s got the dog-whistle even if others didnā€™t.

https://www.paulsvalleydailydemocrat.com/cnhi_network/nooses-found-by-mississippi-capitol-before-senate-runoff/article_4d0f6db6-1417-5093-9f8d-fbbf8815038f.html

8 Likes

Supposedly, itā€™s meant to invoke protest against the bigot they have running for the Senate in MS.

4 Likes

Wow, in that case, and I rarely say this, thatā€™s a heck of a failure mode for protest. Ambiguous at best and still intimidating.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve come to learn that pretty much any time Trump qualifies a statement with ā€œweā€™re looking into thisā€ or ā€œsomething should be doneā€ itā€™s basically code for ā€œIā€™m saying something outrageous on purpose to rile up the media, make my base think Iā€™m listening to them, and trigger the libs ā€“ but Iā€™ll do fuck all about it because even Iā€™m not dumb enough to think this will ever happenā€.

7 Likes

Or to distract from an unfavorable news story. See: GM shutting down factories, govā€™t climate change report comes out, etc.

3 Likes

STOP REPORTING EACH TWEET AS NEWS.

Christ, itā€™s a random thought on the shitter tossed out on a hypocritically insecure phone just to get his name on the RSS feed.

3 Likes

Soā€™s yelling ā€œheil Hitler, heil Trumpā€ so Lord only knows.

3 Likes

I definitely donā€™t believe that bullshit.

2 Likes

Oh, cry me a fucking river.

10 Likes

Why do I have the feeling this leak is only the tip of the iceberg?

5 Likes

He is going to insist on firing on them soon. And the commander on the ground saying no one was hurt? What does he know. He was probably an Obama appointee. /s

6 Likes

You should watch the interview of Ninja from Die Antwoord about his day hanging out with Kanye. Youā€™ll get a laugh out of how weird it was (and Ninja here is suppose to be the weirdo lol).

3 Likes

Trump is trying to start a war with Mexico. Maybe itā€™s unintentional, but Mexico would now be legally justified in firing on the US. There are also Geneva Protocol violations going on.

6 Likes