A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

6 Likes

Thatā€™s a stupid reason not to be inclusiveā€¦ me thinks they just didnā€™t want to put it up.

7 Likes

ā€œIn order to prevent anti-Semitism, we feel it is best to practice preventative anti-Semitism.ā€ Yeah, that makes good sense, doesnā€™t it? How about ā€œIn order to prevent racial discrimination, we will drive all non-Caucasians out of our town.ā€ Nope, that doesnā€™t work either. :rage:

8 Likes
4 Likes

jackass

13 Likes
12 Likes

Welcome to the machine.

5 Likes

Howā€™s that ā€œtrade wars are easy to winā€ working out for you, eh?

9 Likes

Another Republican gentleman, distinguished by his racism.

7 Likes

Racist: Only White Immigrants have assimilated to American Cultureā„¢
Human: Wait, what? How do you define American culture?
Racist: You knowā€¦how white people act.

7 Likes

I like this approach. Ban them from everywhere!

4 Likes

But thatā€™s not the case with African Americans and other racial groups because they donā€™t melt in. They donā€™t blend in. They always look different.ā€

Obviously they canā€™t be bothered to make an effort! /s

8 Likes
6 Likes

ā€œAll laws are make to be kept, But rules are made to be broken, Its the easiest distinction you need rules are not solid, Its the very reason that governments donā€™t make ā€˜rulesā€™ they make something that actually has a solid structure like ā€˜lawsā€™.ā€ -Debate.org

Crooks break laws.

2 Likes

ā€œLetā€™s dig into this a bit. You claimed just now, as you do in the book, that the Russian mafia has been using Trump-branded real estate to launder money for over three decades. What evidence do you have to back this up?ā€

Pfffft.

Show me the money people! Lock him up!

4 Likes

Barrā€™s comments on Mueller and Clinton could stir opposition from Senate Democrats, but the nomination will almost certainly not come up for a vote until next year. Republicans will control the chamber with a 53-47 majority in the new Congress convening in January.

Heh. That assumes that Trump wonā€™t make a recess appointment. (It would cause chaos, and not really give him an advantage other than skipping the confirmation process, so I think itā€™s a pretty good chance.)

3 Likes

ā€œTrump could face up to five years in prison if he lied in his testimony to the committeeā€

6 Likes

Followed by another day of the market tanking. The markets over the past couple of years have gone from being on a stable upward trend to an absolute shit show all because he canā€™t keep his goddamn mouth closed.

4 Likes

Traders are fucking confused because there is no policy, no direction, no rudder. Just fucking lies and bullshit tweets.

Down 4.5% this weekā€¦

2 Likes

The last year especially has been brutal as the market realizes Trump isnā€™t their friend.

Thereā€™s the big spike after the election and steady rise, and then after February of this year itā€™s a huge roller coaster.

2 Likes