A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

Canā€™t wait to hear them downplay this without admitting the irony of the situation

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::joy: :joy: :joy::laughing:

ā€œStocks fell on Tuesday, after President Trump sowed confusion over the status of a truce in the trade war between the United States and China, while the bond market, often considered a safe haven for investors, sent a stark warning about expectations for an economic slowdown.ā€ NYT

So much goddamned winning. A Fucking tweet is wiping out 401ks and everything else.

Fuck!

4 Likes

How the hell does this shit keep happening?? Who could possibly think this is ok?

9 Likes

I guess we can can expect the emails to be up on WikiLeaks shortly, right?

3 Likes

I was waiting for all the fire to rain down on the Democrats for this on Breitbart.

Nothing. Must be bad if they cannot muster convincing blame. Really bad.

2 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

God forbid people remind others how shitty the past was

6 Likes

whitefolks

6 Likes

Is he considering his own mortality, or just assuming heā€™ll be in prison by then?

5 Likes

Soā€¦ This is a shitty attitude to have. But truth be told, it really seems like all of our recent presidents had this same attitude.

I think this is nearly everyoneā€™s attitude. I think people who genuinely care about debt, and donā€™t just care about it as a means to an end, are around 1-2% of the population at most. And, to me, for a good reason. Paying down debt you are servicing at 2.6% when youā€™ve got crumbling infrastructure and unsupported public schools is the second stupidest allocation of money imaginable (the stupidest being the thing the Republicans actually did with the money).

7 Likes
11 Likes

No actions have been taken against any students so far.

ā€œWeā€™re still trying to understand what occurred,ā€ he said.

ā€œI think it was a great opportunity to sit down and have a conversation about what was occurring at this point in history and why was it appropriate then and why is it definitely not appropriate now,ā€ Harbron said.

WTF?

4 Likes

Do Fox realise that, by logical extension, they are saying the US military are also as bad as ISIS?

3 Likes

19 Likes

An interesting angle:

Note: The NY Sun is an outlet for NeoCon opinions. Think Wm Buckley Jr, M. Barone, etcā€¦

1 Like

Promising message, but I sort of doubt the messanger, and Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™d want to be driving any traffic there.

In America, it has been a refusal by the Democrats and the Deep State to accept the result of the election, that is, the Trump presidency.

3 Likes

Awesome piece, I loved reading that.

That jive-ass bitch. Our president.

4 Likes