A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

Or…

Since Scott voted for cloture and not confirmation, and Flake only promised a “no” on cloture without a protect Muller deal…

Scott votes no, Flake flakes to yes, and each blames the other for letting it happen, and Farr gets a sweet Christmas present of ultimate job security.

2 Likes

How about that, there is evidence of voter fraud, by republicans. projection, anyone?

9 Likes

Stealing from @MindySan33
ds9-quark-shocked

3 Likes

I would never do such a thing as you have said I have done! Mercy, @Mindysan33, mercy! :wink:

2 Likes

I consider animated gifs to be free for community use!

3 Likes

I don’t know where to put this, could someone tell me where this should be posted? It’s not Trumpian, it’s more about R shenanigans (as in naked power grab) at the state level in Wisconsin. I just want to make sure everybody sees it.

THREAD

5 Likes

They look far more like soldiers than cops. And what is that stupid shit on their helmets?

1 Like

SWAT teams for the win… And the stupid shit is probably cameras/camera mounts which is a good thing.

2 Likes

Ah yes, I suppose it is a good thing. Looks more like an evil empire logo though.

2 Likes

Probably just night vision :roll_eyes:

1 Like
6 Likes

Trump knows that if he stands in one place too long, the turkeys start circling.

8 Likes
5 Likes

From the 2010 Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear:

1 Like

That says a lot, right there (that’s Dick Armey country etc.), except wait a sec!

The emails expressed alarm with party leaders after Democrat Beto O’Rourke won the county in his bid to unseat U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz

(emphasis mine)

I’m going to go with “reacting like a chicken with its head cut off.”

You guys need to take a look at the entirety of this twitter thread. It’s a great dissection by a former GOPer of what he thinks the party turned into

10 Likes

Is it trumpian? Maybe not in a political sense, but in a “women are only good for one thing” way, absolutely.

8 Likes

brienne-ugh-shit

5 Likes

Needs to proceed to Brienne absolutely kicking ass. :rage:

6 Likes
5 Likes