A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

From the article:

The President told the Post he wants to save the documents for when he can use them against the Democrats most effectively. ā€œItā€™s much more powerful if I do it then,ā€ Trump told the Post, ā€œbecause if we had done it already, it would already be yesterdayā€™s news.ā€

But wouldnā€™t it have made more sense to use the scary documents before the election, thereby preventing the democrats from ever taking control?

Not that anything president Portly McSwine does makes sense, but it seems to me that the time for an October surprise is inā€¦um, October.

6 Likes

Didnā€™t you know that Tucker Carlson is a leading climate scientist? :sunglasses: (Or so some Climate Truther like Delingpole will claim.)

1 Like

Iā€™d put $20 against someoneā€™s $10 that this is 100% bullshit. Heā€™s going to declassify the Nunes memo again and tell us we hadnā€™t seen it yet.

8 Likes
10 Likes

Not that this will matter to his base, but letā€™s get real hereā€¦

9 Likes

Thatā€™s sweet.

7 Likes
5 Likes

What the actual fuck?

3 Likes

Dwarf tossing wasnā€™t funny in Lord of the Rings, canā€™t imagine it going over better on a circuit court.

3 Likes

Sheā€™s all the way around the curve of the horseshoe and headed off on the trail all by herself. The concept of individual sovereignty refined to weapons grade.

1 Like

Roger that. I guess I generally have a hard time wrapping my head around the idea that some people just canā€™t see the common humanity in their fellow human beings.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Things that make you go Hmmmmmm.

Sheā€™s been ā€œretiredā€ as well. Coincidence?

3 Likes

Canā€™t suppress that vote!

The Republicans were hit with a strange attack of scruples, or scabies, or something.

They have it the wrong way around. Trump hasnā€™t spent money going to Mar-a-Lago, heā€™s made money going to Mar-a-Lago.

9 Likes

Of course not. She was an intelligence operative that got burned, sheā€™s now useless. This is standard practice.

1 Like

Oh I so want to be the fly on the wall when these two start talking about Donnie boy in private

4 Likes

We have spent money sending him to Mar a largo.

4 Likes

It is the stupidest fucking timelineā€¦

4 Likes

This is true - he just used our money instead.

6 Likes