A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

Kimmelā€™s one of those entertainers who I wish I found more entertaining because I really like them as human beings.

7 Likes

The White House YouTube channel of Trumpā€™s speech had about 83,000 viewers as of 7pm ET today (Jan. 9). While Trump, Pelosi, and Schumer were speaking, Stormy Daniels, the adult film producer who claims Trumpā€™s lawyer paid her before the 2016 election to keep quiet about an affair, broadcast herself folding laundry from Instagram. She got about 100,000 viewers, she said.

7 Likes

ā€œI build the best walls! No one can build walls like I can!ā€

9 Likes

One of these puppies could pry it open with ease.

A chain link fence and some trumpian zombies behind it, now, now that would be something.

ZombieFence

6 Likes

walking-dead-michonne

10 Likes

78120824eaababaed93a0dd07cbd637aded990f6_1_527x500

9 Likes
13 Likes

Itā€™s almost like they donā€™t think they need to care about keeping up appearances anymore.

I canā€™t imagine why.

7 Likes

Wow. Goddamnit, just wow. :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Finally, proof of the danger to trans people in the bathroom!! Wait, is that not what you meant?

12 Likes

Kimmel has a few brilliant bits. Mostly I just watch this week in unnecessary censorship.

If someone asked me that question I could only assume they were trying to momentarily disorient me so they could steal my wallet. The alternative, that they genuinely think thatā€™s a question to ask, isnā€™t even fathomable.

7 Likes
4 Likes

At least they are open about it this time. They do not feel that a Muslim can function as vice chair of an overtly racist party whose overarching goal is elimination of Muslims from the US. I guess they figure he might be opposed.

ETA: It is so bad, even some Republicans are outraged by the open racism involved. I guess they figure it is better hidden away.

8 Likes

Iā€™d usually be pedantic and say that itā€™s technically bigotry because Islam is a religion, not a race; but I wonā€™t bother this time around because Iā€™m sure the color of the manā€™s skin is equally as ā€œproblematicā€ to such people.

Close enough for government work.

6 Likes

I think a lot of racists would never accept a Jewish or Muslim person as ā€œwhiteā€ no matter how light their skin was. But yeah, this guy is visibly non-white so itā€™s not a complicated issue here.

6 Likes

ā€œThe buck stops with everybodyā€ absolutely takes the cake.

ETA: I guess he still has room to one-up himself by saying ā€œthe buck stops with everybody but meā€ in his next public appearance, but after that I donā€™t know where to even go.

5 Likes

True enough; mindless hatred over petty superficial differences is just so fucking stupid.

9 Likes

Why Cali canā€™t have FEMA money: apparently, the lack of Wall is a natural disaster.

6 Likes

We are living in a national disaster and nobody is doing anything about it.

Fucking hell.

10 Likes

270 Americans are fleeing the country every week? That seems a bit extreme!

9 Likes