A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

So the wall is to keep us in?

I thought if we didn’t like it here, we could just leave?

10 Likes

Sounding better everyday.

Flying thru Miami soon? Good luck.

MIA is bad enough on a good day.

5 Likes

12 Likes

Looks like he’s hired some more ambulance chasers to the team:

3 Likes

Shortly after the interview ended, Trump — who promoted Hannity’s show on his Twitter account just before it aired — posted a nonsensical tweet about the situation at the border that was lifted almost word from word from something Hannity said to him during the interview. (The tweet, intentionally or not, seems to be missing the words “from heroin.”)

It turns out Hannity actually lifted the quote from a speech Trump made — meaning that Trump was quoting Hannity quoting him.

8 Likes

tumblr_pkq7ynkRgN1xoaai3o1_500

7 Likes

Get%20Me%20Off%20This%20Crazy%20Thing

9 Likes
8 Likes

My brain seizes up and displays a rage test pattern every time I hear Donald Trump speak, but now and then I read a transcript of his remarks and wonder," Could he possibly have said this? Can he be that incoherent and still remain president?" And then I go to the tape and sure enough, he did say it and he was that incoherent.

Donald Trump was never an intellectually gifted man, but he is declining fast and needs to be relieved of duty. Or his vital signs. I’m okay with either one.

7 Likes
10 Likes

It’s a nice dream, but I don’t think future presidents will do anything like that. There’s this fallacy that dominance-oriented leaders care about precedent. It’s the same in the free speech debate - “If we make X illegal, they’ll make Y illegal.” But in truth, they’ll make Y illegal if they want regardless. Trump has never followed the rules in his life, Warren (as far as I know) has. At the age of 70+ they will just keep doing that.

5 Likes

Of course they won’t, but the idea that could if 45 sets (another) fucked up precedent will scare the shit out of some people.

Holy fucksocks; he just keeps digging that hole deeper:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/10/us/politics/border-wall-government-shutdown.html

6 Likes

Robert Patterson is one of the quality people that Trump has brought on board to help make America great again.

Mr. Patterson is so deeply, bizarrely wrong about so many things that I am surprised he has time to do anything else.

8 Likes
7 Likes
18 Likes

“Contagion is coming.”

Fuck.

4 Likes

OMG!

Build a wall around the garden!

5 Likes

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Why go to a national park in the first place if you’re not interested in and have no respect for its contents?

10 Likes

DeterminedWideeyedGalago-small
penny2

4 Likes