A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

What is it with Republicans and squandering good will?

• Unearned good will from handling of 9/11? Become Trump’s spokesperson
  • Worldwide goodwill and solidarity following 9/11? Start disastrous, unrelated war.
  • First black president in nation scarred by slavery and segregation? Elect shockingly racist buffoon.
  • Every budget surplus ever? Tax cuts for the wealthy.

It’s like it’s their fucking job to ruin their own legacy and take down the country with them. Rudy will be lucky if his gravestone is that concise.

8 Likes

Henry Winkler could totally do Rudy Giuliani on SNL. They’re the same age and everything.

3 Likes

Oh the fun that could be had with this one!

4 Likes

Well, someone just put all their electronics stores out of business.

5 Likes
7 Likes

Sorry if repost.

4 Likes

Fight%20Club%20-%20I%20Am%20Jack's%20Complete%20Lack%20of%20Surprise

4 Likes
9 Likes
8 Likes

Well the wall is a right-wing unrealistic masturbatory fantasy

6 Likes

My favorite response: “Hell wants their demon back,”

6 Likes

Some of Trump’s allies have suggested that Giuliani be barred from evening interviews because of concerns that he was going on TV after drinking, according to three Republicans close to the White House.

Giuliani has previously insisted he does not have an issue with drinking, denying to Politico last May that it affected his interviews. He added: “I may have a drink for dinner. I like to drink with cigars.

7 Likes
10 Likes

Iowa’s Roe v. Wade trigger challenge doesn’t even make it out of Iowa. (So far.)

11 Likes

It’s funny how Graham Linehan went bananas (pun intended) over this fund raising for Mermaids UK. It was just so delicious how every time he said anything it just spiked the donations.

5 Likes

Well, we can dream…

5 Likes

Trump screws another contractor? No way!

4 Likes

A certain somebody loves acting like a third world dictator

7 Likes

Even some republicans here are starting to wake up to the fact that the guy in the white house is an idiot. Maybe there is hope, after all.

2 Likes

Pelosi says State of the Union is off in the House

There will be no State of the Union on Tuesday in the House.

Carry on.

9 Likes