A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

I donā€™t know your kids, but I can see why that might be!

4 Likes

Which would leave Cox ready to ascend to the Governorā€™s seat.

5 Likes
9 Likes

Not ā€˜Trumpianā€™ other than the sexual harassment element, but still some bullshit:

8 Likes

His poor sonsā€¦
11 and 6.
So impressionable, can you imagine
how thier thinking will be
going forwardā€¦
The mistrust is already there
and now itā€™s for sure
Locked In.

3 Likes

Well thatā€™s terrible news.

4 Likes

You believe it?

5 Likes

I call bullshit.

Theyā€™ll claim heā€™s in ā€˜great healthā€™ right up until the moment he finally keels over dead.

8 Likes

William Henry Harrison was in good health too, until he got pneumonia/typhoid.

7 Likes

Did this include a
Mental Health Assessment?

1 Like

Apropos pneumonia, Iā€™m crossing my fingers for Bolsonaro and all.

5 Likes

Consider the sourceā€¦

3 Likes

Trump might have made a genocide joke. You know, a typical saturday night for our president

5 Likes

Pretty sure they are not allowed to say anything different as a matter of national security.

3 Likes

That wouldnā€™t even be the first time, the guy referenced alt-right Andrew Jackson memes all the time on the last campaign trail.

4 Likes

Damn! One commenter might be right, thatā€™s too probably too knowledgeable for Trump. On the other hand, it was done by his spirit animal Andrew Jackson. It pains me that someone who knows that history could use it this way.

3 Likes

I am just waiting for him to say something like ā€œprepare for a campaign trail of tearsā€.

2 Likes

Sooner or later, heā€™ll tweet that he has a final solution to the border problem. Anything to distract from his real problems.

5 Likes

He literally holds Andrew Jackson up as his favorite president, it is guaranteed.

5 Likes

In Kavanaughā€™s dissent he said he wanted it to go into law and then see if actually caused hardship. I guess ā€œletā€™s just try it and see what happensā€ is what they teach at Yale Law.

7 Likes