A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

“D’souza’s film” sounds like something you’d remove with a bucket of Oakite and a mop. Or fire.

8 Likes

My goodness, the man is almost completely incoherent. I don’t think I could stand having a five minute conversation with the guy.

3 Likes

I tried but I couldn’t get through it. More and more if I watch something on the news that has a clip of him I just skip over the clip and listen to what people say about it. His empathy may be turned way down, but mine is dialed way up, and I am tired of feeling bad for him.

7 Likes

Thankfully there’s no video, it’s a transcription of portions of the interview. NYT only allows you to view a few articles per month without subscribing. If it was an ad-block stopping you try using a different browser without it. That’s what I use IE for. :slight_smile:

ETA: I may have misunderstood. If you were able to see it but couldn’t take it anymore I fully understand that. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I do notice that people are declaring more and more fake news, where they go “fake news.” I even see it in other countries. I don’t necessarily attribute that to me. I think I can attribute the term to me. I think I was the one that started using it, I would say. But I do see that.

Yeah, seems pretty much like always.

2 Likes

It’s certainly attributable it to Trump…in the sense that the term gained popularity as a description of the disinformation campaigns that helped Trump get elected. It’s like his PRIMARY strategy is hypocrisy.

4 Likes

Yeah, that was is. It wasn’t even Trump who triggered me. It was the interviewer having to talk to Trump like he was a total idiot. It’s like if I had to explain why the president shouldn’t slag the media to my 6-year-old. Honestly they might as well have just said, “Well how would you feel if someone said that about you?”

5 Likes

Donald Trump and his criminal regime carried out one of their most symbolically corrupt and inept moves yet when they decided to simply rip off Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign slogan. Her slogan was famously “Stronger together” but now Trump has decided that his new slogan is “We’re only getting stronger together.”

After the GOP posted Trump’s newly stolen slogan to its Twitter account, Hillary fired back accordingly, tweeting “Now copy my plan on health care, a fairer tax system, and voting rights.” She also included a link to the “issues” page on her 2016 campaign website.

10 Likes

And your 6-year-old would probably understand quicker than Trump.

4 Likes

MAGA was just ripped from Reagan too. And for some reason that works :man_shrugging:t2:

I went to her issues website and I vaguely liked the header font her team selected, and since I’m procrastinating on some web projects myself, I took a look at the font-family. “SharpUnityExtrabold” would actually make a pretty cool campaign slogan.

4 Likes
8 Likes
3 Likes

additionally he creates fails in his wake every day–

5 Likes

14 Likes

There has to be a way to get him a UV flashlight so he can see all those germs left by all those Presidents.

The place would look like a Jean-Paul Riopelle painting!

1 Like
9 Likes

So like when the family was driving through Billings half the restaurants were bilingual… I find it hard to believe that nobody in Montana speaks Spanish.

4 Likes

He washes his hands all the time because deep down he knows he’s just dirty.

2 Likes

Stealing that.

2 Likes