A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

If Trump is ever removed from office either by election loss, or impeachment I think we can count on him for extra charges of Sedition.

2 Likes

Trump Just Said His Friends in the Military, Police, and a Biker Group Might Get “Tough” on Democrats

7 Likes

hopefully this doesn’t hit the Supreme Court until it gets fixed.

3 Likes

Beginning your democracy with several decades of CIA election rigging does not do good things to a nation’s political culture.

5 Likes
6 Likes

Gotta love The Hill clickbaiting the tweet with a more measure headline.

There’s not even people saying what matches the headline, the few people they interviewed even saying something said they are considering seeking a primary challenger but she didnt seem to be in trouble of losing her support. The only person flat against her is the head of a Jewish outreach group that equates Israel to all Jews on his Twitter.

7 Likes

Waiting to hear Trump’s deadpan “I’m only saying this because I’m supposed to” response to the latest, especially horrific eruption of the kind of white supremacist ideology that he otherwise actively promotes…

5 Likes

Hear that law enforcement? He’s lumping you in with the bikers-for-Trump.

4 Likes

You know, Donald, I’m just not hearng much sincerity from you on this. Did you hire a Hallmark greeting card writer?

9 Likes

Lifted from the NRA gift shop?

7 Likes

Best wishes!

Alahmnat_005

9 Likes

But prayers! He forgot prayers! Oh, how will they recover now? And thoughts as well! Oh the humanity! Seriously, why does anyone pay attention to the shitspeak this asshole produces? His actions say all we need to know. He is a worthless human being.

7 Likes

Ugh, with my Trump glasses on, all I can see is that he addresses the “people of New Zealand” and ends with “God Bless All” which just feels like “All Lives Matter.” mentions Mosques (weridly pluaralized, why not address the specific mosque, and why capitalized?) but never Muslims. fuck this rotten sack of shit.

6 Likes

And even that assessment is inflated. /s

5 Likes

Sadly, it was 2 mosques.

8 Likes

Well, fuck me for not having the stomach to read beyond the first couple headlines I saw yesterday. Damn. This goddamned world.

6 Likes

Bishop, who has been one of the Green New Deal’s harshest (and, arguably, most hysterical) critics, pulled out a hamburger during a speech last month, and told the crowd, between bites, “If this goes through, this will be outlawed. I can no longer eat this type of thing. So before they take it away from me, before it’s illegal and an endangered species, I’m actually going to enjoy this a whole lot more than I would the Green New Deal.”

I mean… I get that political discourse often glosses over the details, but collapsing an entire set of policy proposals to ”They want to take away your hamberders” is really impressive. Stupid, but impressive.

11 Likes

Sadly, “stupid, stupid, stooooopid!!” works all too well with the “Beef is all-Amurican food!” Republican base.

4 Likes

The hysteria is just not going to end is it? Not until these dirtbags see their golf courses underwater or on fire? Then they might listen. It’s like they just don’t care if their grandkids die horribly.

4 Likes

No, they will blame it on immigrants somehow. “They weighed down the land with their worthless immigrant bodies! How dare they!”

4 Likes