A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

Fucking morons all of them. Did they all get their degrees from the same Sizzler Steakhouse?

15 Likes

Oh come on it isn’t rocket sci… oh wait.

14 Likes

You can launch 104 satellites all at once:

7 Likes

“And that’s why my husband is, in addition to taking away your health care, also dismantling the EPA and deregulating the coal industry. Once you and your kind are dead there will be no more income equality complaints. Alright, off to go shopping now…”

19 Likes

They can have him

6 Likes
7 Likes
10 Likes

Nothing to see here

7 Likes

EDIT

Wow, Sessions is not ready for prime-time media coverage at all. He starts so many sentences only to stop and change the message mid stream trying to not sound dumb and sounding worse, like coming very close to saying he didn’t know anything about the allegations of Trump’s connections to Russia during the campaign.

6 Likes
23 Likes
15 Likes

8 Likes
4 Likes

Maybe it’s unfair to expect much of her, but Melania is clearly not enjoying the “First Lady” role. She just read a Dr. Seuss book to a handful of sick kids and didn’t bother to show them any of the pictures.

11 Likes

OMG Sessions does look like a Keebler elf. I will never be able to un-see this now. :joy:

10 Likes

She is the Invisible Woman.

4 Likes

Trumpers used the Keebler arrest pic during the campaign for Tim Kaine memes…

6 Likes

Raising the question, what exactly is a commendation for honesty worth when it comes from a serial con artist?

4 Likes

Oh I missed that. Sessions though, evil elf through and through.

3 Likes

11 Likes