A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

Canā€™t stop staringā€¦ such an elf.

Those boyish looks wonā€™t do him any favors in prison. :wink:

3 Likes

Someone got their phone back!

Iā€™m 90% sure he took that picture on a TV screen with his phone.

EDIT

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/biz/photo/2003/09/28/0000062872

So this is the original source (claims AP credit, but AP does not have it), itā€™s been spread around conservative sites.

7 Likes

He got it from Gateway Pundit

Or Infowars.

2 Likes

Or the chans, or any number of other sites. They got it from the Taipei Times.

1 Like

Yes, it clearly wasnā€™t intentional that he responded to a completely different question than what he was asked, and did so in a way that was misleading at best, while under oath.

1 Like

Just because it reminded me of it and Iā€™ve been looking for a place to tell it ā€¦ a month-old Slate Double-X podcast told a story about Melania at some NYU event. According to the story, someone asked Melania if her husband werenā€™t rich, would she still be with him, and Melania replied, ā€œif I werenā€™t beautiful, do you think heā€™d be with me?ā€ This goes to the Eyes Wide Open Theory of Melania.

5 Likes

Hey, Great Lakes folks, remember the 80s? Remember acid rain? Remember the pollution? Remember not being able to fish or swim in the lakes? Do you miss all that? Cuz itā€™s coming back!

13 Likes

But we already FIXED them! We donā€™t need the EPA to protect the lakes anymore! /s

20 Likes

I remember seeing photographs being developed in nothing but Lake Erie waterā€¦

Edit: A lake caught fire in India last year:

7 Likes

Dude, a lake caught fire last week!

7 Likes

Yeah. Sad yeah. Yeah. Very sad yeah. Emphatic no.

The Great Lakes States and Provinces will defend our water with military force, if need be. Dammit.

7 Likes

Has he tweeted this yet?

8 Likes

The reason she canā€™t live in the White House is because sheā€™s too busy parenting her son in NYC. But she doesnā€™t even know that you show the pictures when you read a book to children.

Please, someone, tell me there is a nanny. Someone who actually cares for that kid (for both definitions of ā€œcareā€).

18 Likes
7 Likes

Ok, last straw for today!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

12 Likes

You just read my mind.

How does someone who has actually reared a kid herself not know that?

I usually avoid criticizing Melania because sheā€™s not the problem, but:

13 Likes

And the endangered species have been SAVED! We donā€™t need to protect them any more. (Similar thinking.)

5 Likes

Somebody should have slipped Jump on Trump into her handsā€¦

8 Likes

Holy crap that tweet was coherent. Trump has clearly ceded control of his twitter account.

4 Likes

Nope, I think this might be the last straw
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-children-idUSKBN16A2ES

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

10 Likes