A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

The Obama admin didn’t want this cleric around. And looks now as if there was an effort to get rid of him. (Note the dates)

“The U.S. has tried to ease tensions with Turkey, sending a team of experts to talk through the extradition request and arranging a visit by U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, who expressed a “wish” that Gülen was in another country instead of the United States. Obama also met with Erdoğan in early September on the sidelines of the G20 summit.” Politico Sept 08 2016

http://www.politico.eu/article/fethullah-gulen-erdogan-turkey-coup-interview-cleric-conspiracy/

I am betting that the CIA has known about Flynn’s dirty dealings for a long time. So, why didn’t they put a stop to him? Hmmmm

7 Likes

is that a threat?

13 Likes

Yes it is.

13 Likes

Under the “Recent Stories” section is one about Indiana set to lose $56M under Trump’s education policy. INDIANA.

10 Likes

Fucking clerics. He should have tried to bag a paladin instead.

10 Likes

The fuck does that even mean? Congress doesn’t work for him and doesn’t have any “fealty to the prez” requirement.

16 Likes

You mean he can’t just tell anyone who would have voted against, “You’re fired!”??

How can he be expected to “run the country like a business” under these conditions?!

14 Likes

[quote=Foxnews.com Frontpage Article]Trump said House Republicans were 10 to 15 votes shy of getting the bill passed and blamed the defeat on Democrats. House Speaker Paul Ryan pulled the bill minutes before a vote was to take place as it became apparent there was not enough support for passage. Democrats were united against it, and a conservative bloc of Republicans were unmoved by 11th-hour negotiations.

“We had no Democratic support,” Trump said from the Oval Office. “They weren’t going to give us a single vote.”

The president added that the “best thing we can do, politically speaking, is let ObamaCare explode. It’s exploding right now… Almost all states have big problems.”

Trump claimed he never said he would “repeal and replace [ObamaCare] within 64 days,” though he repeatedly promised during the campaign he’d do it on Day One.[/quote]   

13 Likes

I wonder if he’s worked out that the GOP congresscritters aren’t actually his employees yet?

I still can’t fathom why he wanted this job.

11 Likes

Well, there you go. The words “On day one” are clearly not the same as “within 64 days”!

With the attempt to get a VP he could hand the reins to, I’m not sure he did.

For that matter, I’m still not sure it wasn’t all just a stunt that got out of hand.

11 Likes

I know he has the whole RNC database and will benefit financially from that list but running for president is a ton of work. I have to assume he loves the adoring crowds. Either that or Russiahas a tape on him.

2 Likes

Nuts to that:

https://newrepublic.com/minutes/141615/donald-trump-hilariously-trying-blame-democrats-badly-paul-ryan-bungled-trumpcare

That basic fact—that the Republicans are in control of the legislative branch as well as the executive branch—means that the rest of Trump’s statement is just as nutty. Because the Republican Party controls the government, they effectively own health care. They are the ones with the means to fix this system. That Trump is now actively rooting for Obamacare to fail only puts the burden of responsibility even more squarely on his shoulders.

12 Likes

Indiana is fucked enough as it is. It does not have that money to lose. It needs every penny it can get. God knows what else is going to be cut.

7 Likes

He’s so upset he even forgot the clown paint.

4 Likes

And why the fuck should they? He’s done jack shit to actually reach across the aisle to Democrats and publicly antagonized them every chance he can.

Also why is he picking on the monitory party? If a Republican bill can’t get railroaded through a Republican congress, who’s fault is that?

14 Likes

Power.

9 Likes
2 Likes

Generals under Trump are free to attack without clearance it seems. Saves time right? /s

6 Likes

My working theory is that he ran for the publicity and attention with the assumption of another loss like his '88, '00, '04, '08, and '12 attempts, and things just somehow got so completely out of control with the foreign meddling, FBI meddling, voter suppression, blood loss from the Democratic primary, hitting the right buttons with white supremacy and xenophobia, and thrilling a base that worships the GOP but hates their leaders for not being extremist enough, that he accidentally won. So far it seems to be the best fit for events since December.

10 Likes

45 has already said he wants to be hands off with the military (funny, given how much money he wants to throw into the MIC).

I can’t help part of it is he doesn’t want to be held responsible when the shit hits the fan like it did in Yemen a few weeks ago. He can just say, “meh, talk to the generals - they run the show and I’m busy with other stuff.”

So much for “the buck stops here” I guess.

9 Likes