A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

Because fuck those sluts. /s

8 Likes

Slate also wrote about it yesterday, so I’m going to run on the assumption that it’s correct.

We’ve gotten to the point where you can accurately chart Republican policy by determining the logical, humane, decent course of action in any circumstance and then doing the literal exact opposite.

20 Likes

Women having babies in caves, picking berries and growing hair for man handles is where this is going.

5 Likes

In the event that any student or staff member is refused entry at the border as a result of U.S. travel policy, everyone on the trip would return home and education director John Malloy would be permitted to cancel remaining trips for this year.

Thats Canada’s largest school board, representing 451 elementary schools, 110 secondary schools, & 5 adult education schools. I imagine that many others are already enacting their own version of this plan whether they announce it not. Shits getting weird yo.

9 Likes

“I wouldn’t want to lose my mammograms.” - Sen. Pat Roberts (R-Kan.)

3 Likes
9 Likes

16 Likes

Via CNN

Congressional Budget Office releases report on AHCA
Amid congressional chaos unfolding over the health care vote, the Congressional Budget Office has released its report on the legislation.

The new estimate shows smaller savings over the next decade and estimates that “enacting H.R. 1628, with the proposed amendments, would reduce federal deficits by $150 billion over the 2017-2026 period,” compared to its original deficit reduction of $337 billion.

According to the report: "CBO and JCT estimate that, in 2018, 14 million more people would be uninsured under the legislation than under current law. The increase in the number of uninsured people relative to the number under current law would reach 21 million in 2020 and 24 million in 2026."

Here’s the report in full: bit.ly/2oanNhe

9 Likes

And yet another Russian appears.

12 Likes

No, their current purpose is to have useless insurance mandated by law, so that the insurance companies can keep their bottom lines as high as possible by making sure that payouts are kept to an absolute minimum.

15 Likes

I feel so naive and idealistic, sometimes.

8 Likes

While it’s entertaining and encouraging that the House Republicans had to postpone the Healthcare vote (and lose the symbolism of repealing Obamacare on the 7th anniversary of the day it was signed into law), the discouraging part is that the reason why they are struggling to pass Trumpcare is that most of the people who won’t vote for it think that it doesn’t go far enough to screw us all over.

10 Likes
14 Likes
19 Likes

But RNC officials now acknowledge that most of the cash — $34,100 — went towards intelligence-style reports that sought to prove conflicts of interest between Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s tenure as Secretary of State and her family’s foundation.

Nevermind the actual, obvious, completely out in the open, no spies needed, impeachable-but-not-with-Congress-full-of-Republicans, conflicts of interest involving Трамп’s business interests.

7 Likes

14 Likes

Shhhhhh! They’re listening…

9 Likes

Ix-nay on the Ystem-ay

5 Likes

Sounds legit.

###Mike Flynn secretly met Turkish officials to plan illegal ‘dead of night’ extradition of fugitive cleric

Former CIA Director James Woolsey said that he attended a secret meeting in September with ousted Trump national security adviser Adm. Mike Flynn to plan a covert operation to “whisk away” a fugitive cleric and hand him over to Turkey’s authoritarian government.

15 Likes

the fuck? My like was a thank you for posting, because that is disturbing.

15 Likes