A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

Narrative Wars 2: The Fabricationing

ā€œThatā€™s not the story; this is the story.ā€

9 Likes

Speaking of Schiff, heā€™s gone from ā€œthereā€™s circumstantial evidence of collusionā€ to ā€œthereā€™s more than circumstantial evidence of collusionā€ in 4 days.

If heā€™s not BSing here, Iā€™m honestly a little scared of how deep this rabbit hole may end up goingā€¦

12 Likes
Not only is the Dow on track for its worst month since January 2016, but other warning lights are flashing, too.
Warning lights flashing for Trump rally - Mar. 22, 2017
3 Likes

Schiff is probably the least reliable person to listen to about the Russia accusations, heā€™s been taking it a couple notches above where it should be at every step and so far nothing has earned his level of accusations - especially against other people not related to the Trump organization.

2 Likes

Make preventative care optional?

The annoying thing is, that would probably bring down premiumsā€¦ in the short term. And then cause a cascade later onā€¦

13 Likes

What? Isnā€™t that list basically, well, everything?

18 Likes

I suppose it leaves visiting a doctor for something non-urgent that wonā€™t require hospitalization. Sure, thatā€™s one of the few things people generally donā€™t need insurance for, butā€¦

6 Likes

Nope, thatā€™s outpatient care without a hospital admission.

#DENIED

9 Likes

In the GOP view, the point of insurance is for people to give money to insurance companies who can then give a big slice of it to members of Congress. Payouts for healthcare disrupt the flow toward Congress.

(Obviously I donā€™t actually know that, Iā€™m just talking shit.)

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/jbouie/status/844750547836121089

7 Likes

Art of the deal, running government like a business, etc. etc:

The number of Republican lawmakers who said they were leaning against voting for the GOP-sponsored health care bill increased yesterday after President Donald Trump visited Capitol Hill to push the plan.

7 Likes

not in footnotes, thatā€™s for sure.

2 Likes

5 Likes

What really scares me is that there turns out to be collusion, and corruption, and all sorts of bad dealing, and that the republicans will not care, because they protect their own above all else.

When party loyalty is more important than basic morals, we are all fucked.

13 Likes

Making emergency services optional? WTF? Isnā€™t that the most basic reason for having insurance, like you get hit by a bus or something?

14 Likes

I just donā€™t get thisā€¦ she voted for Trump even though she knew her husband was ā€œillegalā€ā€¦

Also, there is no way to ā€œaccidentallyā€ visit Canada via Niagara Falls. Literally impossible.

13 Likes
23 Likes

Its the same people that voted for tort reform and then are horrified when their lawsuits are capped too low to be of any good. We are such a short sighted selfish species my godā€¦

15 Likes

ā€œvoted for President Donald Trump because she supports his immigration policies. She said criminals should be deported, but she didnā€™t think her husband would face that fate.ā€

Clearly she must have missed all the talk about how being an illegal immigrant makes someone a ā€œcriminalā€ all on its own.

13 Likes

(I havenā€™t seen verification of this, but if soā€¦ :rage:)

Alsoā€¦

10 Likes