A round up of Trumpian events šŸ–•šŸŠšŸ¤”

Your gonna have to make a specific flag for it and script to make this easier on yourself, otherwise we will need a special Cheetoh Falcor?

6 Likes

Even better.

3 Likes

Oh, you thought that was a stupid idea.

Well, thatā€™s okay, because I was only talking hypothetically.

Donā€™t worry, theyā€™re totally not making this up as they go along.

Still, at least Lindsey Graham is taking things seriously.

14 Likes

Has he ever taken the Voight-Kampff test?

6 Likes

No need; heā€™s far too egregiously flawed to be a replicant.

Although the good ones are probably way better at faking certain emotions than he is; like humility, empathy and compassion.

6 Likes

Posting on my phone. Hopefully this shows correctly.

12 Likes

I wonder if other countries will start putting heavy duty economic sanctions on the United States, ā€œAmerican Sanctionā€ certainly has a ring to it, maybe it can be in the newspeak dictionary next to ā€œAmerican Carnage.ā€ I wonder how long itā€™s been since that last happened?

Maybe if Trump really starts going full on totalitarian batshit dictator Cuba might decide to re-distance themselves from us. Would that be doubleplusgood or doubleplusungood?

4 Likes

Welp.

14 Likes

12 Likes
22 Likes

flagged as off-topicā€¦

3 Likes

Is that a Fletcher Hanks? How prophetic!

2 Likes

We should seriously start a petition on the Whitehouse website for Trump to draw a clock with the hands at ten past five, and repeat the phrase ā€œlemon, key, ballā€, count backwards in steps of 7 from 100, etc.

http://www.stvincents.ie/dynamic/File/Addenbrookes_A_SVUH_MedEl_tool.pdf

4 Likes
12 Likes

Eerily prophetic:
I assume that this was a few frames before ā€œThe Wallā€

Edit: He even had a Bannon origin story:

11 Likes

Wait, since that guarantor business has been bullshit for many people both inside and outside the US, should this be posted in the positive aspects of Trump thread? Trump has managed to strip away the illusions?

ETA: And yes I do acknowledge that things will get worse.

2 Likes

From an EPA staffer:

[quote]So I work at the EPA and yeah itā€™s as bad as you are hearing:

• The entire agency is under lockdown, the website, facebook, twitter, you name it is static and canā€™t be updated. All reports, findings, permits and studies are frozen and not to be released. No presentations or meetings with outside groups are to be scheduled.
  • Any Press contacting us are to be directed to the Press Office which is also silenced and will give no response.
  • All grants and contracts are frozen from the contractors working on Superfund sites to grad school students working on their thesis.
  • We are still doing our work, writing reports, doing cancer modeling for pesticides hoping that this is temporary and we will be able to serve the public soon. But many of us are worried about an ideologically-fueled purging and if you use any federal data I advise you gather what you can now.
  • We have been told the website is being reworked to reflect the new administrationā€™s policy.
    Feel free to copy and paste, you all pay for the government and you should know whatā€™s going on. I am posting this as a fellow citizen and not in any sort of official capacity."[/quote]
20 Likes

18 Likes
8 Likes

Just needs the liberal tears mug photoshopped on the table.

5 Likes