A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/04/06/us/trump-russia-cia-john-brennan.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur&referer=http://m.dailykos.com/story/2017/04/06/1650870/-Counterintelligence-investigation-of-possible-Trump-campaign-collusion-with-Russia-began-last-July?detail=email&link_id=16&can_id=b1ca8997d1b378dc1886104dfd45b1b7&source=email-nikki-haley-is-silenced-at-womens-summitgets-called-on-her-and-trumps-bullsht-by-big-crowd&email_referrer=nikki-haley-is-silenced-at-womens-summitgets-called-on-her-and-trumps-bullsht-by-big-crowd&email_subject=nikki-haley-is-silenced-at-womens-summit-gets-called-on-her-and-trumps-bullsht-by-big-crowd

7 Likes

What the actual fuck?

13 Likes
9 Likes
6 Likes

It was one of Obama’s “regulatory power grabs”, so of course it was “harmful”!

6 Likes

Jerbs! It’s all about jerbs! And greedy war profiteering of course!

Smok’em if 'ya gott’em.

9 Likes

This is just disgusting. It’s like they won’t be happy until every wild animal is dead and every body of water is polluted because “state’s rights lol”

10 Likes
6 Likes

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/04/09/us/politics/tillerson-russia-syria-chemical-weapons.html

Notable because Tillerson essentially admitted that Russia influenced the election in the US.

The meddling “undermines any hope of improving relations,” Mr. Tillerson said on ABC’s “This Week,” “not just with the United States, but it’s pretty evident that they’re taking similar tactics into electoral processes throughout Europe.”

7 Likes

My head hurts :sob:

11 Likes

“There is no way I can work with these people who put me in power. They are obviously monsters.”

15 Likes

“The omens are not good: before Tillerson’s plane was due to land in Moscow, emergency services were called to deal with a dumpster fire.” -CNN

5 Likes

“We had someone as despicable as Hitler who didn’t even sink to using chemical weapons,” Sean Spicer, WH Press Sec.

13 Likes

It seems to me like Trump has actually gotten really quiet since the missile strike last week. No outrageous tweets, no stupid comments to the press. Is this really the case, or have I just managed to successfully tune him out for a brief respite?

6 Likes

I think you’ve just been lucky.

9 Likes

I don’t know what’s more ridiculous, the “Hitler didn’t use chemical weapons” part or the part where he said Hitler sent Jews to “The Holocaust Center.”

I mean, WTF is “The Holocaust Center?” It sounds like the kind of place we send kids to learn about history on educational but depressing field trips.

14 Likes

I just read where the Anne Frank Center called Trump to have him fire Spicer.

Think Spicy still has his Easter Bunny suit available?

11 Likes

This 12 dimensional chess they’re playing is way beyond me. They’ve totally fooled me into believing that they’re really just a bunch of incompetent fuckwits.

19 Likes

I believe there’s an adage that goes something like “never ascribe to genius strategizing that which can be explained by incompetent fuckwittery.”

12 Likes

Seriously, right?

How on earth do you get yourself into an argument where you’re saying Hitler wasn’t that bad, then almost say the Jews killed in the Holocaust weren’t innocent, and then definitely say they weren’t “Hitler’s People” (so, that’s okay)?

And you’re the fucking White House press secretary and former director of communications. You’re meant to be an expert at communicating. I’d hate to see how bad the other candidates were.

19 Likes