A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

Just wait; they’re not hungry yet. When they are, and nothing’s gotten better, the tune will change.

For the average citizen, hatred and resentment doesn’t put food on the table.

7 Likes

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re bringing cancer. They’re bringing high medical premiums.”

1 Like

I honestly find that NYT article about Comey’s mental gymnastics to prove he is impartial more enlightening than other Trump voters have ever done. It says much more about the political state in this country where Comey was factoring in the GOP majority response to Clinton as president into his choice to send the letter to congress and never mention the other investigations.

If things get worse for the Trump voters, I’m worried about scapegoats being found.

8 Likes

He’s a crazy person. I can’t think of a nicer way to put it, our president is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.

11 Likes

Someone’s going to have to pick out some highlights, I can’t bring myself to read it.

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about this since I first read it. I think it just shows how unpopular Hillary was. I believe that many Trump voters aren’t saying they don’t regret their votes because Trump has been so great, but because Hillary was so disliked. They would not have voted for her no matter WHO ran against her. Doesn’t mean they like or approve of Trump.

5 Likes
7 Likes

Both were unmitigated disasters, so it makes sense.

12 Likes

adding “…but don’t worry, I’m good for it, I plan to personally kill at least twice as many people, and cause much more financial ruin!”

4 Likes

Oh boy!, Oh boy! NK is gonna be in trouble!.. Click! Smile everyone!

3 Likes
6 Likes

drĂ´le

3 Likes

https://apnews.com/a0e35587fcfa42f6bb767a3829325273/Judge-blocks-Trump-order-on-sanctuary-city-funding?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

8 Likes
10 Likes

It strikes me as very bizarre that a great number of Trump’s executive orders amount to telling various cabinet members to do their job.

I’ve never worked in a Presidential cabinet, but isn’t “give me a report on this issue” something that’d usually take place via a phone call, not a signed declaration?

My best guess is (beyond it being a dog and pony show) that Trump wants his ‘leadership’ to be part of the official record.

6 Likes

So… this is happening.

6 Likes

Fortunately, this isn’t how the US government allows itself to withdraw from international treaties that have been fully executed by being enacted into US law. The House may vote to repeal, but they’re pretty dysfunctional, so that might not happen. It’s likely the Senate wouldn’t even bring the matter to the floor.

7 Likes

Donald Trump has a big red button on his desk. Now every time I see him drinking a Coke I’ll have to wonder if he ordered it accidentally when he tried to launch a nuclear attack.

9 Likes

You have to admit, that’s a clever hack by Jared.
“What do we do about the launch button? It’s right there!!”
“It’s bright red… tell him it’s the Coke button and make it buzz the kitchen staff instead.”

11 Likes