A round up of Trumpian events 🖕🍊🤡

For such a self-professed great negotiator and deal maker he sure is having a lot of problems with those pesky Democrats.

6 Likes

That is a mountain of flaming bullshit right there.

5 Likes

I suppose nobody should be surprised by this, but here we go…

I sure hope [my co-worker that held his nose and voted for Trump because he wanted tax reform] (Let's Talk to Trump Supporters) (in addition to a conservative on the SCOTUS) is happy right now.

11 Likes

7 Likes

A family member sent the below around in a family-wide email after the election. Every day I have to fight the urge to call her up and ask how she thinks her boy is doing.

I am so pleased that the American people voted against the political status quo. I am hopeful that Trump will appoint qualified people, as apposed to Hillary appointing cronies who she owes or who owe her.

12 Likes

Such bitter irony.

15 Likes

Hey, Trump’s cronies didn’t even owe him anything. He just did it because they were rich and bought tickets to his crappy elites-only events.

7 Likes

14 Likes

Maybe that’s why the alt-right are so mad about immigrants: All those alien butt-probes that they can barely remember?

7 Likes

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-100days-idUSKBN17U0CA?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=59032ff104d30148c8f43e6a&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

[quote=Schadenfreude]President Donald Trump on Thursday reflected on his first 100 days in office with a wistful look at his life before the White House.

“I loved my previous life. I had so many things going,” Trump told Reuters in an interview. “This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier.”[/quote]

Also:
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-economy-idUSKBN17U0EL?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social

13 Likes

Good lord. He’s still obsessed about the election. Five months later.

More than five months after his victory and two days shy of the 100-day mark of his presidency, the election is still on Trump’s mind. Midway through a discussion about Chinese President Xi Jinping, the president paused to hand out copies of what he said were the latest figures from the 2016 electoral map.

“Here, you can take that, that’s the final map of the numbers,” the Republican president said from his desk in the Oval Office, handing out maps of the United States with areas he won marked in red. “It’s pretty good, right? The red is obviously us.”

12 Likes

Ohhhhhh, shit. I see, so, like a kindergartner’s brain…like, for real.

9 Likes

And remember, when he says it’s “more work”…I get the daily email from the White House on a not-connected-to-me email address, and they proudly list his schedule for the day, which is ALWAYS only 3 or 4 things, two of which are meals over which (supposedly) a meeting with someone important is held, so they ‘count’. And the day always starts around 10:30-11:00am.

That’s his ‘OMG so much more work’ schedule now.

20 Likes

:unamused::violin:

6 Likes

I just assumed that ⊥rump had one of these on his desk.

It has everything he could possibly want.

14 Likes

Close!

8 Likes

In Atlanta-related case, DHS has declined to provide ICE agents despite being asked nicely one time and being explicitly subpoenaed another. The judge is not happy.

12 Likes

Gotta love the one comment on the article being about activist judges, despite this case being so clear cut a biased conservative judge ruled against ICE.

11 Likes

“Amendments followed. One to make it clear it was just for protesters on the street, an earlier version could have included those on the sidewalk.”

4 Likes

[quote]In an interview with Fox News to mark the 100-day mark, he declared himself “disappointed” with congressional Republicans, despite his many “great relationships” with them.

He blamed the constitutional checks and balances built in to US governance. “It’s a very rough system,” he said. “It’s an archaic system … It’s really a bad thing for the country.”[/quote]

8 Likes