A scared Trump admits he expects to be arrested Tuesday

He doesn’t actually know if he’s going to get arrested or not, but it’s not going to stop him from trying to start another riot.

20 Likes

And if they are not absolutely 100% confident they can get a guilty verdict this will raise him more money and get his supporters to stand firm with thier support.

Even if they do manage to get an arrest warrant he can easily spin this into 6 years of investigation and this is all they have, witch hunt witch hunt.

I hope there is something there and it’s the first domino and gets him on the stand under oath.

But I’m not holding my breath.

10 Likes

We’re better known for our bread, but we could do other baked carbs too.

Another one? George Soros is almost as bad at paying people as Donald Trump is, going by all the left wingers who are still waiting for their Soros Bucks

That’s the whole point of black bloc, nearly everyone has black clothes and if enough people wear black then it is hard to identify people. If you don’t want to do that, then dress as plainly as possible.

Put it in a faraday pouch as far away from the counter-protest/celebration as possible, and don’t get it out until you are well away from it afterwards. This isn’t about doing vandalism and violence, you could be Leo Tolstoy and the cops will still want to arrest you for whatever they can.

31 Likes

I’m not totally unsympathetic. Let me help you Donnie:

19 Likes

New Yorkers versus Trump supporters - the red caps would stand a chance.

Tuesday might be a good news day - I just hope we get to see Mangolini in handcuffs.

4 Likes

I can see him doing this under the pretense/delusion that this is temporary, the swamp will be drained & he can return soon enough in all his glory.

If he doesn’t bolt, than I’ll take that to mean that he, or someone close enough to still hold his attention (like Ned Beatty’s character in Network), believes that, no, unless he wants to stay in exile he’s better off facing the music. (Though now that I think about it a second - it could also mean that he, or they, believe he’ll prevail; it’s more fun to imagine he or someone very near to him realized:)

(Edit)

14 Likes

Typo?

And there are a ton of MAGA death cultists in the city and state of New York. They don’t have to travel far to have a presence. Every city and every state is some shade of purple

16 Likes

Come over to the radical left! We have cookies!

23 Likes

Here all us criminals and leftist thugs are, laughing over this…

Season 9 Phoebe GIF by Friends

Drama Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Evil Laugh Creepy Smile GIF

merciless evil laugh GIF

The Little Mermaid Reaction GIF

35 Likes

Yeah. Maybe the real event here is going to be him fleeing the country in fear of prosecution at some point, with a made-up Tuesday arrest just an excuse.

I know that the Derp State is closing in so I had to take measures to secure the safetyness of my family, but I will return to return our once grate cun tree to its furmer glary, etc.

20 Likes
46 Likes

4 Likes
8 Likes

About DOG DAM time!!.

4 Likes

Thet’re acrually a bunch of Spotted Dicks.

For those that not up on British desserts: Spotted dick recipe | BBC Good Food

6 Likes

Something I threw together back in the fall of '20.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0InaLujzph0

25 Likes

My experience is cheap and vegan though not always prioritising taste.

I’m sure the young people of today have improved on us though!

5 Likes

I would love to have something to look forward to, but Trump saying it’ll happen Tuesday pretty much means that if it ever happens, it will be any time at all besides Tuesday. In case some people haven’t noticed, Trump does not tell the truth 100% of the time. Or 10%, or 1%.

10 Likes

Wait, has MERKIN PATRIOT been Trump all along?

3 Likes

The video in this plea for money is pathetic.

90% of his posts are asking for money, the other 10% are all caps nonsense.

Screenshot 2023-03-18 at 16-35-16 Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

And, he had a number one song?

Screenshot 2023-03-18 at 16-34-32 Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

10 Likes