A scared Trump admits he expects to be arrested Tuesday

I’ll celebrate when Trump is in jail and not a second before…

But that said, seriously, of the many times trump broke the law, being caught red-handed with many stolen classified documents should have been the one to jail him, not this…

I’ll still take it though :slight_smile:

22 Likes

BINGO!

(Play along here.)

14 Likes

If he is arrested and charged, it’ll be in court and a formality. There will be no perp walk. There will be no wearing of an orange jumper which would look like camouflage on him. He’ll go home to his gold toilet and await trial that could take years before it might happen. That being said, I’d like to see him flee to Russia though out of fear of being arrested.

11 Likes

I thought that bread had been conquered?

A new Battle of Cable Street?

16 Likes

BOARDERS

So this is just the accepted spelling in the far right lexicon now? I don’t think I have ever seen one of them spell “borders” correctly

11 Likes

Well this is embarrassing; I totally spaced on doing my Purge Day shopping again this year.

23 Likes

There was a time when I would have instantly assumed that – under the eyes of attendant secret service agents – one could not attempt to make off without the powers that be knowing about it. But now we have SS agents who cheered on the J6 insurrection.

14 Likes

“3rd world shitholes” /s
No Sweden?!? No Swedish Pro-Beach-Volleyball team? Can’t wait to see where he chooses. Maybe Greenland is still for sale.

1 Like

… I thought it was common knowledge

Food Not Bombs

Abolish Restaurants | The Anarchist Library

Anarchist Farm: A Revolutionary Feast - resilience

The Anarchist Teapot Mobile Kitchen’s Guide to Feeding the Masses | The Anarchist Library

https://www.ragtagmag.com/feed/free-lunch-collective-alleviating-hunger-throughout-the-houseless-community-since-2018

14 Likes

How do you repel boarders?

Stop changing the bed linen.

17 Likes

I like to slather myself in a paste of ginger, garlic and tamari before I go out just in case.

8 Likes

And now this wackadoodle weighs in.

12 Likes

Interesting. Every recipe in the Anarchist’s Cookbook I tried tasted terrible

23 Likes

Dang, you beat me to the stollen reference. My glory has been stollen.

14 Likes

I heard her referred to as “Klannie Oakley” the other day. Good stuff.

17 Likes

It’d be a shame if he calls for protests and instead celebrations break out!

19 Likes

… i.e. “flooding the zone with shit” :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

I saw one of his lawyers giving an interview on CNN the other day, saying that if he is indicted, that the outrage that generates will propel him into the White House in 2024. These fucking people are so delusional. I have zero sympathy for his lawyers having to deal with the shit he says that makes defending him harder. At this point, no one he hires can say they didn’t know how he was going to be as a client. After the interview, I looked over at my mother and said, “This guy is going to be suing Trump in two years because Trump never paid him. Mark my words.”

25 Likes

So when/if he isn’t arrested, it’s because of the MASSIVE /s demonstrations all over the country and the world in support of his continued freedom, which have been covered up by the usual govt agencies. Bets anyone?

14 Likes

Beyond a fraction of a shadow of a doubt. The rule seems to be that there is no rich deadbeat litigant who won’t find a lawyer willing to take him on as a client, no matter how bad his reputation. And the other rule is that, inevitably, that lawyer will end up having to sue him to get paid.

A predatory New York landlord (not naming any names, but it wasn’t Trump for a change) has a reputation for stiffing his lawyers (and everyone else). At one point, he reportedly owed one law firm three-quarters of a million. They publicly dropped him as a client, but he must have eventually found the money somewhere and paid up at least some of it, because, last I heard, they are once again his lawyers.

Are lawyers like the battered spouses of domestic abusers, constantly telling themselves “This time it’ll be different, this time he’s really changed”? Or is something else going on? Is it a tax write-off? Or do they just relish the challenge of suing their own clients to get what they’re owed?

14 Likes