A scared Trump admits he expects to be arrested Tuesday

8 Likes

Trump supporters:

10 Likes

He’s rambling again.

6 Likes

Again? It’s pretty much still at this point, isn’t it?

5 Likes

It sounds like he’s trying to discredit a lawyer because said lawyer once defended a “jailbird?”

As opposed to one of those lawyers who only defends people who aren’t charged with crimes?

12 Likes

So it is Tuesday…

13 Likes

You know what? Even if he was, I just realised that for a long long time now, the first thing that has come to mind when hearing his name hasn’t been that he is rich.

It’s the one thing he wants everyone to think about him and his incessant whining has basically SEO’d it from the front page of everyone’s mind

8 Likes

Indeed…

Love And Hip Hop Crickets GIF by VH1

7 Likes

right?!

Chicago Med Nbc GIF by One Chicago
tick tock, muthafukker

9 Likes

The Derp State was so intimidated by my announcement they backed off. For now! Send in your donation toward stopping their next attack on me and your freedoms. Do it today with a minimum of $100 and you’ll receive a limited edition Keep Our Preznit Free coin.

15 Likes

ooo! ooo! now do it in all caps! :rofl:

15 Likes

PEOPLE ARE SAYING THESE ARE INSTANT HIERLOOMS! ! WHICH MAKES SENSE BECAUSE THEYRE ADORNED WITH SUCH A LIVING LEGEND. ACT NOW!! :coin: :sparkles: :coin: :sparkles:

17 Likes

9 Likes

We have precedent!
(and/or)
And now, in local news…

EDIT: Free link to the Post article, mentioned therein

8 Likes

I like this Steve’n’Seagull much better.

7 Likes

Oh my Lord

Wight lives matter! (Do they technically even have “lives” as such? Debate…

Ah, but these are ‘wighte’ lives, with the all-important ‘e’ at the end, to make it Even MORE Wrong.

You sure it’s not wight e-lives? Maybe commenting on their online presence?

6 Likes

Also posted over in odd stuff…

Such a crazy story! And yep, precedence. :smiley:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.