A sex toy hanging from a drone flies in to interrupt a humorless mayoral candidate in New Mexico

Originally published at: A sex toy hanging from a drone flies in to interrupt a humorless mayoral candidate in New Mexico | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Cockblocked by a drone dong. Sad day indeed!

(Dude should’ve just rolled with it. The possibilities for audience engagement are endless!)

19 Likes

Dongcopters are new again?

6 Likes

What is it with russians and dick helicopters???

4 Likes

When hand grenades replace dildos then maybe authorities will start taking drone safety seriously.

Local politics is finally interesting.

7 Likes

The sex toys are loving it!

Illustration Family GIF by MŰV Projekt

9 Likes

When the event venue’s owner finally yanked the toy down, another gentleman also made a lunge for it but missed. He then punched Gonzales.

Fun! Sort of like trying to catch the bride’s bouquet at a wedding?

17 Likes

Several years ago ISIS realized they could use commercial drones to drop grenades into the open hatches of armored vehicles. Of course, in an event like this a would-be assassin could just shoot the guy instead so it’s not like the drone is more dangerous than the weapons already available.

4 Likes

“I see my opponent has decided to join the conversation, although as usual he’s high and is being a dick.”

17 Likes

how come nobody did this during any of Trump’s speeches? i mean COME ON

15 Likes

:thinking:

12 Likes

Americans are so polite that instead of throwing the dildo at the politician, we gently fly it in, “Amazon delivery style” (which is also a type of sex position)

“Sticking the weenie” to a standing U.S. President is a Class A Federal Felony. It’s in one of the Amendments, iirc.

7 Likes

The operator had one job… fly higher than a man can swat.

3 Likes

I understand it’s an efficient way for the package to be delivered, though it is messy and abusive to nearly everyone involved in the process.

4 Likes

We couldn’t find a dick to fit an asshole that big.

6 Likes

Imagine what will happen when GWAR gets wind of this!

Weather Underground Rain GIF by The Weather Channel

1 Like

This sounds like a scene from one of the Illuminatus! novels, but I can’t remember which.

2 Likes

Is that where you leave your package out in the open on the porch, and wait for some passing stranger to grab hold?

12 Likes

Hunh. Second Life IRL.

3 Likes