A tailgater who probably didn't learn his lesson

And this is why we can’t have nice things…

if it were taylor swift in disguise it would be tailer-gate

2 Likes

Jeeze. It’s like CandyLand got nuked.

5 Likes

Tailgating is just natures way of saying: I don’t understand or have any respect for physics.

8 Likes

But what if it was one of those autonomous car though eh? Who’s at fault then? The programmers apparently!

1 Like

Good. I was taught to always slow down when I see unleashed dogs or small children alongside the road ahead.

10 Likes

I was taught the exact opposite, that you should slow down when you see small dogs or unleashed children alongside the road.

4 Likes

This dog gives even less fucks about your stupid car:

20 Likes

Is that even a Ute? I know it’s kind of a generic term, but I wouldn’t think of a a 4x4 Bro-dozer when someone said the word ‘ute’.

1 Like

In some/many places, slamming your brakes to avoid hitting a small animal on road can get you ticketed.

Looks something like an older model tray-back Hilux ute or similar. Maybe an Isuzu. Typical tradie vehicle, anyway. But utes come in all sizes from the mad-as-fuck HSV up on upwards. Hilux is most common though.

See, I’ve always thought of it as describing a truck-car rather than a 4x4 pickup. I am as far as it’s possible to get from Australia though, so I’m prepared to take your word for it :wink:

That cake is health food in Sugar Rush. It’s all about perspective.

As to the video, I watched that gif many times and could not see where that dog was before the accident when he nonchalantly saunters out to the left. Teleportation accident?

1 Like

7 Likes

I would certainly say that car gives a lot fewer fucks than the other one. Holy hell.

good one gw

I knew there were trucks you liked

1 Like

OH, this reminds me:

I ran over a dog the first time driving a car.

1st day of drivers ed, we are driving around a residential area. And there is this dog in the street. I honk, he doesn’t move. Instructor says to just go slow, it will move. I go slow, it is not moving. Just keep going, it will move.

I keep going. It did not move.

Fortunately, the dog was small, and the car just passed harmlessly over it.

8 Likes

… That story ended a lot better than I expected it to.

13 Likes

vs.

Now i’m confused. Are fucks a mass of something (ala “less frosting”) or a group of discrete objects (ala “fewer m&m’s”)? And, more importantly, looking back at my analogies, have i been too influenced by @milliefink’s cake?

6 Likes