A thread of our own- misogyny (Part 1)

Kim’s a billionaire too. And comes from a famous legal family. She can afford to push back if it comes to it.

You don’t mess with a mom when her kids are involved.

10 Likes

One more reason I hate Kanye fucking West is that he’s actually making me pity Kim fucking Kardashian.

O_O

That said, she does have more than enough resources to fight back… and I really hope she does, with all the ‘Hell’ a “scorned woman” ‘Hath.’

17 Likes
14 Likes

This strikes me as an extension of bullying. That increasing numbers of adults are being convinced that this is acceptable behavior - no matter who is targeted - is chilling. Just like with other issues, there’s this attitude that only they matter…their feelings…their kids…their families.

14 Likes

OMG. One can just say, “No, thank you,” right? And it’s once a year, so not a ton a sugar. Why take it out on the children? WTH, people!

12 Likes

Not to mention the suggested serving size is not a whole sleeve of cookies…

steve sugar GIF

14 Likes

giphy (3)

Also

fat-food-memes7

17 Likes

Wait…are you sure?

GIF by ABC Bakers

14 Likes

As long as we’re on the subject, remember that you can order your cookies to be delivered anywhere (in the US?) from Troop 6000, the troop for girls in homeless shelters in NYC:

12 Likes

Right. They’re single serve boxes.

11 Likes

Cookie Monster GIF

15 Likes
7 Likes
11 Likes

Reading how the military (at first) deliberately mislabeled and hid these soldiers’ skills and contributions… :angry:

11 Likes
15 Likes

BRB: gotta buy her book!

17 Likes
12 Likes

To be fair, from personal experience this is the same refrain from most any western businessman I’ve encountered in Romania, Moldova, or Ukraine. It’s a toxic masculinity “guy thing”, not just an Arthur do Val thing. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

12 Likes
13 Likes

Fascists in Missouri want to allow people to sue anyone who helps a Missouri resident obtain an abortion in another state.

Tom And Jerry Reaction GIF

15 Likes