A thread of our own- misogyny (Part 1)

I’ve been on anger overload for a while now, shit like this still pisses me off, but I don’t feel it the same way anymore.

11 Likes

Something about leopards and faces?

13 Likes

high quality remake GIF

13 Likes

It’s nice in a “Let them fight” kind of way. The thing always is not to stand back while they do, but keep up pressure and destroy them while they’re failing to present a unified front. Because it’s not a sporting event, it’s them attacking the rest of us. (As you know, I’m just saying.)

13 Likes

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

9 Likes
12 Likes

Weird how afraid the all male leadership of China is of two women. Pelosi and President Tsai Ing-wen.

15 Likes

Come on, MN. Be better.

16 Likes

Scared Oh God GIF by South Park

8 Likes
10 Likes
13 Likes

Hungry Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

13 Likes
13 Likes

Fingers crossed that they’re also making plans to move to another state entirely.

7 Likes

They set up a sex-abuse reporting hotline for victims to call. But instead of counseling or help:

The lawsuit filed by the Adams children alleges: “The Mormon Church implements the Helpline not for the protection and spiritual counseling of sexual abuse victims…but for (church) attorneys to snuff out complaints and protect the Mormon Church from potentially costly lawsuits.”

15 Likes

Lonely Selena Gomez GIF by Spring Breakers

12 Likes

“This is how it goes. Just follow me, Greg. You get married. Then you get pregnant and then once you have the baby, you have a family and the media loves it,” Watters explained. “They eat it up. And it makes you more of a mature person.”

So, Jesse Watters needs to get pregnant, then.

Annu Kapoor Bollywood GIF

13 Likes

He needs to STFU and crawl into a tar pit.

15 Likes

But that will only preserve him.

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

11 Likes

Hey, Jesse Watter’s skeleton has not done anything wrong, and is stuck inside Jesse Watters. Maybe it would appreciate being seen in a better context someday.

Trapped skeletons

8 Likes