A thread of our own- misogyny (Part 1)

Figured this belongs here, too

12 Likes

I want to live in a world where men like that go to prison.

4 Likes

Female Professors Sue Vassar College, Alleging Salary Discrimination

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/female-professors-sue-vassar-college-alleging-gender-based-salary-discrimination/ar-AA1fZoie?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=820e6a54705043b98305a86e72ae9a46&ei=11

5 Likes

1 Like

Has he encrypted the rat poison?

10 Likes

how high wtf GIF

12 Likes

Over It Rose GIF by HULU

11 Likes
1 Like

However, the woman soon began to feel serious pains in her abdomen and began reporting this to her doctor “a number of times in the 18 months after the C-section,” including, on one occasion, going to the emergency room at Auckland City Hospital because the pains were so severe.

“As far as I am aware, in our department no one ever recorded the Alexis Retractor on the count board and/or included in the count,” an unnamed nurse is quoted as saying in the medical report. “This may have been due to the fact that the Alexis Retractor doesn’t go into the wound completely as half of the retractor needs to remain outside the patient and so it would not be at risk of being retained.

I have been involved in a number of OR cases, and never heard of anything entering the surgical field and not being entered in the count. I may be mistaken, and certainly any of surgical types on here may correct me, but that just seems wrong on so many levels.

8 Likes

It’s from 2019, but I just saw this for the first time :rage:

3 Likes

Was wondering why this wasn’t used off-label. Because it needs to be administered as a vaginal troche rather than orally. Needless to say, ain’t none of the Big Pharma companies gonna fund the research needed to formulate and market something that would only benefit women. Heaven forfend! And to have to talk about periods! Yuck.

6 Likes

https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/spanish-soccer-federation-fires-womens-national-team-coach-102930792

MADRID – The coach of Spain’s World Cup-winning women’s soccer team was fired Tuesday, less than three weeks after the victory celebration that led to the suspension of the country’s soccer federation president for kissing a player.

Overdue consequences, still too much support for this asshole. But it is a start, at least.

13 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Edit: things are about to get interesting

11 Likes
2 Likes

Funny but accurate:

6 Likes

WTF?

4 Likes

I know that when I want to see some great hip hop dance moves; I look to the pasty conservatives at the Daily Mail.

7 Likes