A thread to catalog all the other threads

He is in the process of possibly being hired. Search committee is filing paperwork to propose a first-round interview.

1 Like

Based on previous performance, I will join the Ayes in nominating @Max_Blancke to Partial Undersecretary of the Adjunct Counsel. On a trial basis of course, and subject to the vote and approval of the Large Privy Counsel (which may be vetoed along procedural lines).

1 Like

Just to remind everyone, this is just an aye-for-an-aye vote to recommend Aye on the proposal for first round interview. This is not the full hire. Remember our process, people.

1 Like

Will it be a blind vote?

2 Likes

only for the shadow council. the sunshine council votes in the light and open.

6 Likes

No, but the vote will be coupled with an emergency dental clinic.

1 Like

So… folks. Do we create a BB style manual? thoughts?

2 Likes

cover image should be a banana, so everyone looks at it

7 Likes

What color banana? Do we use the corporate red/white/black scheme, or branch out into some new territories? Perhaps seasonal colors, or international flags (in conjunction with the Diversity Council)? One banana, or a bunch?

4 Likes

6 Likes

I’m in favor of a manual, as long as it comes with an instruction manual.

3 Likes

I think that it’s imprudent to assume people will know how to use the instruction manual without some kind of guidelines. I think we will need an interactive help video application to explain proper usage of the instruction manual or we’re just asking for trouble.

3 Likes

How in the HECK are they going to figure out how to watch a video?

Have you attended any of the weekly HR seminars?

5 Likes

Well I haven’t been actually but it’s only because I haven’t got any training on how to use the email calendaring system and I don’t want to rely on rumors from colleagues about the meeting schedule. Besides, that’s the only time I can get anything done at my desk.

1 Like

Dude, the HR seminars were cancelled months ago. Too many people signed up!

1 Like

BBS ruling incorrectly posted in Victory thread. First level offence, written warning.

3 Likes

24 hours in the penalty box?

1 Like
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 490 days. New replies are no longer allowed.