A toilet with facial recognition for your butthole

I bet about half of us can identify this one:
2020-04-07_10h44_39

13 Likes
2 Likes

Ever since I found out rectal scans were as unique as retinal scans, I became convinced that the surge of alien abductions and “probing” incidents were part of a pan galactic identity theft scam. Earth’s credit score is crap because of these guys. Also explains “global debt” We really DO owe the decipticons.

8 Likes

Pucker recognition, maybe?

1 Like

Came here for this.

Thank you, you are cleared through buttprint identification:

4 Likes

right? i feel like this smart butthole thing is a waste of time. buttholes aren’t smart.

1 Like

It only qualifies when the onboard security is laughably inadequate, malicious users are able to hijack the camera remotely, and users end up seeing their buttholes re-posted on 4-chan.

Does anyone really know what their own butt hole looks like.

I have a general idea… :smile:

2 Likes

Supplied evidence:

11 Likes

I, for one, am against analprinting. Biometrics are a shoddy way of securing your data- whos to say some asshole won’t come along and steal your analprint? How would you ever get it back? Can you imagine going to a lawyer with that one?

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

classifies stool according to the Bristol stool form scale using deep learning

How deep into your arse does it have to go to identify the state of your anoderm?

2 Likes

…that requires a deposit before you join

4 Likes

And the CIA knows all about it. Palantir provides the CIA-Stanford connection. Or maybe it was the FBI:

1 Like

I’m going to poo-poo this one.

3 Likes

#NotAllButtholes

Snake cameras can get views of places that can be challenging for most cameras…

8 Likes

The obligatory joke based on the common mispronunciation of “Uranus” is left as an exercise.

2 Likes

3 Likes

We’re right to laugh about this because, come on, POOP! But I can’t wait for the routine analysis of excreta to become common. The amount of information each person excretes every day is staggering – I’d think it would be impossible to have any serious medical problem without it being reflected in feces or urine. And it’s hard to think of a less invasive assay – would you rather they stuck you with a needle or analyzed your shit?

It’s yet another kind of information we’d want to secure; we wouldn’t want the neighbors to know our medical secrets, and even less the insurers. But it’s sensitive because it’s so incredibly useful.

Also, did I mention poop?

1 Like