A truck barrels through an insurance building, caught on video

Originally published at: A truck barrels through an insurance building, caught on video | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Presumably the building was insured.

4 Likes

16 Likes

Hmm. Hope this isn’t something right out of a Cory Doctorow story.

2 Likes

The JK Simmons standee wobbled but did not go down. Chinese drive in? It’s covered.

5 Likes

It actually didn’t move an inch during the whole thing except to pivot an inch or two towards the wreck after it was done. Pure comedic timing there.

4 Likes

The crash went a little something like this, Bump Ba Dum Bum Bum Bum Bum.

3 Likes
1 Like

3 Likes

Cant wait to see their new commercial!

2 Likes

And tough guy JK SImmons didn’t even flinch!

2 Likes

Isn’t “barrel through” when whatever does the barrelling comes out the other side of whatever it crashed into?

1 Like

Was it rushing or was it dragging?

1 Like

Just dropped by to increase my premium. Will this affect my no claim bonus?

Dunno if, like, whatever. There’s this insurance agency, in some town south of Seattle, that caught my eye a few years back. Clear sign of a crash impact to one side left of the front door. An insurance agency. The last time I drove by? The warning tape from the first time is gone. Talk about confidence building…

1 Like

Ever notice when these sorts of things happen, it is always the building that people crash into? Never the shopping-cart corral, or a parking lot scaping feature or other cars? If there’s a slipped foot or medical incident - the building always gets it.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.