Driving instructor crashes car into the school building (incredible photo!)

Originally published at: Driving instructor crashes car into the school building (incredible photo!) | Boing Boing

5 Likes

I got nothin’.

Walk Away Over It GIF by Identity

8 Likes

A strip mall restaurant near my house suffered two ‘drove through the front windows’ incidents. Each time they were conspicuously remodeled fancier and fancier. On the other hand, they are also next door to a dentist’s office. Not an oral surgeon, just normal dentist, however perhaps the combination of epinephrine in local anesthetic and nitrous oxide could leave someone panicking and hitting the gas instead of the brake.

3 Likes

They really are giving their students the full “what to do in the case of a crash” experience aren’t they?

2 Likes

I guess since we’re telling stories…

When I was a toddler in the late 60’s, we lived in a mobile home on a lot that was on the corner of a four-way intersection. Catty-corner from us was a hotel/bar, and one evening a patron had a bit too much (i.e., was out of his gourd) and launched his vehicle into our living room, where I had been playing, having been put to bed not long before.

7 Likes

I hope they had their insurance paid up. Not a fun experience if you’ve been out of work recently.

3 Likes

“Oh, maybe you misunderstood, this school’s teaching method is to show what not to do”

2 Likes

Picture of the driver:

3 Likes

An example of “those who can’t, teach”.

2 Likes

It says “Learn to Drive.” It does not say “Learn to Drive Well.”

2 Likes

The building suddenly swerved to avoid a moose. Notice the animal escaped mention.

3 Likes

Wow. That photo is amazing.

One of my personal faves that is similar– some years ago I saw a store called Lightbulbs Unlimited. The slogan on the glass said “we have lightbulbs for everything”. You see where this is going– the lighting behind half their sign was burnt out. I guess there’s one type they don’t have.

I wonder if I still have that photo here somewhere….

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.