A Trump supporter says it all: "This country needs a dictator"

Trump promises to hurt the people he thinks should get hurt. That’s it. MAGA has no vision beyond that. Trump is willing to hurt the people only so far as hurting them gets him/keeps him in office.

11 Likes

Sure, there’s the othering (i.e. immigration and the wall) and the Evangelical vote (abortion and LGBTQ+). And the “only the best people” he’s bringing in to do the dirty work. I think he’s going to hurt everyone, including himself. The inevitability of a distracted-short-term thinking-malignant-narcissistic grifter.

4 Likes

They’re going to be so shocked when one of the first orders will be a one-week window to turn in your rifles and handguns. After that DHS will be going door to door. Every fascist does it.

1 Like

… not that religion isn’t on the list

but in America there are like twenty different racisms ahead of it in line :thinking:

3 Likes

No, it doesn’t, but you obviously want one.
Since there is no shortage of places that already have one, how about you move to one of 'em? I hear Russia is lovely this time of year & Vlad may well send you on a sight-seeing tour as a reward!

And you know what they say about opinions…

5 Likes

“MY dictator is better than YOUR dictator!”

5 Likes

“Your dictator is a corrupt, power-crazed degenerate. Our dictator is a visionary, indefatigable leader who will make our country great.”

5 Likes

2 Likes

Did I actually imagine a time — and not that long ago – when France and the USA threw this at each other: “Our Democracy is Better than your Democracy!”… or something along those lines?

O! For those days (imagined or not).

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.