A Trump supporter says it all: "This country needs a dictator"

Originally published at: "This country needs a dictator!" - Boing Boing

4 Likes

Well, Dumpty’s shaped like a tater and the first part would be correct, too. If the rest of us don’t share the same enthusiasm, at least he’s on brand. (-‸ლ)

4 Likes

I wonder if he’d accept a left-wing dictator…

20 Likes

Like fuck we do, shithead.

17 Likes

Nazis. I hate these guys.

16 Likes

Yeah, I agree also the “for life” part too but like majority of Americans, I have a different idea where the “white house” his idol should be instated.

8 Likes

It’s ok, it will be HIS dictator and HE won’t do anything to impinge that supporter.

4 Likes

He should go live in a country with a dictatorship.

7 Likes

But… But… They say Biden is already a dictator…

18 Likes

Fascists always fail to see that there must always be an outgroup, and when there isn’t one, another must be created. My guess is it will be religion, only the true form of xtianity must be followed and all the others will become heresies.

Who will Trump support in the American holy wars? Will MAGA schism and what would it look like?

All these questions and more will hopefully never be answered.

12 Likes

Yep, they do. Every accusation is a confession. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

We don’t need a dictator. Of any kind.

9 Likes

I don’t think he really hates to say it, so I don’t believe him.

6 Likes

In addition, there are also the violent internal power struggles and purges that are an essential feature of fascism. No-one, including loyal supporters of the regime, is truly safe.

10 Likes

Anyone who doesn’t agree with 100 per cent of today’s official line is a traitor working for whoever the enemies are today.

6 Likes

In the old days, that statement would have been met with “America: Love it or leave it.”

7 Likes

Man, November is going to be scary. And so will next January.

2 Likes

Saying it is probably the one thing that he doesn’t hate.

6 Likes

Didn’t these same jamokes spend eight years fretting over how Obama was a dictator?

10 Likes

and more!

4 Likes