A visit to the smallest house in London

Originally published at: A visit to the smallest house in London | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Somewhat bizarrely, I’d been friendly with Claire Lockhart-Mummery, who works in international aid. The doctor referenced must’ve been her grand - or possibly great-grand -father. Huh!

3 Likes

In addition to its well-researched subject matter, I really like the narration, music, and general presentation of this video. I’ll be looking for more of his content.

3 Likes

That’s hard to believe. It only took me a minute to find this one located in North London:

5 Likes

Although I agree with the video suggesting it’s unlikely to be one, it very much gives off classic spite house vibes.

2 Likes

I have a much smaller house than that in my backyard. It’s 6 ft x 5 ft, has a window and door, and a raised floor. Some people call it a shed.

Have you ever considered getting a second shed?

5 Likes

Make yourself scarce, Two sheds!

7 Likes

nothing to do with four canned holes…

2 Likes

Anti-spoiler: the video never shows the inside of the house. There, I just saved you 11 minutes.

12 Likes

I would too, except, HE DIDN’T SHOW ME THE INSIDE OF THE SMALLEST FUCKING HOUSE IN LONDON.

4 Likes

Robslondon tells the tales, and a little about the local history and environs along the way. But doesn’t show you the inside at all

That would be better

3 Likes

Not unexpected, I’ve seen the outside of millions of London homes but only seen the inside of maybe half a dozen of them. Londoners are like that.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.