A woman who fears "gazpacho" has a researcher removed from a rally

Originally published at: A woman who fears "gazpacho" has a researcher removed from a rally | Boing Boing

12 Likes

24 Likes

Nobody messes with the Gazpacho Police.

Justice is a dish best served COLD!!!

36 Likes

“to lie”… I feel like that should be worth a defamation or libel lawsuit.

11 Likes

Get in line…it’s SOP for her, so this ‘tracker’ would have to wait their turn.

12 Likes

But it can be easily reheated

Between this and borscht, the world sure is being destroyed by people terrified by soup.

14 Likes

Neo-Nazis are scared of Soup Nazis!

Seinfeld Soup GIF

12 Likes

Since she IS a liar then filming her actual words is tantamount to spreading lies.

So she’s got ya there.

15 Likes

Birds of a feather…

Awhile back there was an evil rumour going around that these two were more than mere collegues, which I thought was ridiculous.
She’s far too old to be his type.

But since she has taken to calling those who don’t agree with her a pedophile, it seems a bit odd for her to be hanging out with ‘an alleged pedophile’ who agrees with her.

There’s a contradiction in there somewhere…

8 Likes

Indeed, good question, “Why is MTG hanging out with a reported paedophile?”

7 Likes

Thank you, @jlw, for that headline.

6 Likes

I mean Gislaine Maxwell was epstein’s girlfriend/lover/partner… So who knows you might be onto something.

Madge definitely seems perverted and dissociated enough to enable pretty much anything.

6 Likes

Reading this sentence my first thought was “I didn’t realize that Gaetz had even been fitted with one of those ankle bracelet devices yet.”

14 Likes
9 Likes

Ha! If she could get her acolytes to shut up about that other US civil war that “just happened once,” and put away their confederate flags, admit defeat and pull down their statues, I’d almost be willing to get behind her on this.
(By “almost” I mean not at all. Asshole.)

6 Likes

I’d be very interested to know what lies she thinks have been told about her. I have yet to see any claims of her batshittery debunked.

2 Likes

The extremist congresswoman claimed Americans are “fed up” with hearing about the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection that happened just that once.

Trump was elected* just once too but those nuts can’t seem to stop talking about him.

*For certain values of “elected”

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.