ABC News calls election for Biden

You left out being carried out on a stretcher, because he’s physically incapacitated; that’s my preference.

30 Likes

Out with the old, in with the new!

22 Likes
11 Likes

thanks! appreciate ya. i am sure soon enough it’ll be time for the laser eyes devil grin.

5 Likes

What is he hiding? Great question. Let’s take a look at everyone’s tax returns and see if there’s anything shady we should know about… I didn’t think so.

But mostly, I feel like

At least for a little while.

17 Likes

i got $5 that says he doesn’t even show up to the inauguration.

23 Likes

5 bucks says Melania heads to NY.

26 Likes
20 Likes

she’s been packing since tuesday

19 Likes

No bet.

1 Like

Nevada declared for Biden!

23 Likes
25 Likes

CNN & MSNBC covering the celebrations in the streets, Fox News acting like it’s a funeral.

17 Likes
20 Likes

Looking forward- it would be great if Biden appointed someone like Tammy Duckworth or Susan Rice as Homeland Security Director.

Someone who’ll take the internal threat of far right terrorism seriously.

34 Likes

By sneaking out the back door in the middle of the night and going to hide in Mar a lago.
Don’t forget that he is a complete coward. There will be weeks of talking tough and then suddenly he’ll slink off with a whimper when no one is looking

23 Likes
23 Likes

Yep. I don’t care if it’s on his feet or on a slab - leave he will.

23 Likes

which won’t matter, even if it swings back to Trump… But we should recount here. I want to make sure that Biden wins our state. And I very much want to make sure we take those 2 senate seats in January.

32 Likes
14 Likes