Accused crypto scammer is also a "rapper" and a "Forbes" blogger

37 Likes

The North African desert was not my initial guess as to where she might be from. Funny that she thought it might be.

4 Likes

Correct. At least 80% of the stories you hear about people getting robbed or getting nabbed for laundering or ransomware proceeds are going to happen at the exchanges. Whatever lofty statements they make about their math Beanie Babies, the cryptobros measure everything of real value in fiat and need a way to cash out to buy their bling.

The exchanges are regular centralised Web sites with frequently slapdash security, run with the business management skills typical of Libertarians, and have corporate presences that can be leaned on by the nation-states where they’re registered.

17 Likes

testing:

14 Likes

“. . . but no shame, don’t stop her . . .”

that scans. the fanny-pack she wears “on the street” really screams badass, doesn’t it.

this reminds me of a party i was at in the eighties at which a cluster of frat boys who had crashed it were pretending to rap to demonstrate how bad rap was. even with a very white crowd they were pretty much hounded out of the party within 30 seconds of starting. they couldn’t read the room at all.

edited to mention that i made it all the way through. but i’m a retired teacher who put in 26 years and a cancer survivor so my ability to put up with shit is atypical.

17 Likes

28 seconds: I have a very strong stomach!
actually I just puked into my wastebasket…

aren’t ALL crypto ‘currencies’ just scams for laundering digital beanie babies into actual lucre?
kinda like London real estate

4 Likes

I’m just kind of slack jawed in shock… that was soooo sooo bad. Not good-bad like Friday, which had a charm due to its amateurish naivety.

No, this was something… else…

I haven’t heard such stilted bars like that since the mid 80s where anyone who thought if they could rhyme words they could rap.

It just leaves me like this:

ETA - I watched the whole thing. I feel my heart still cringing.

4 Likes

The real crime here was those rhymes and how she tried to cram the words in there - so bad. Has strong christian pop music parody or 90’s educational rap vibes.

5 Likes

:nazar_amulet::nazar_amulet::nazar_amulet:

Yeah, that’s cursed all right.

8 Likes

It’s still awkward, but the Keynes vs. Hayek rap is 100x better haha

3 Likes

Wow, that actually managed to be substantially worse than I was expecting and my expectations were… yeah.

12 Likes

Did you make it through the whole thing?

I didn’t even click the video because I knew it would be garbage.

5 Likes

her complete lack of flow is formidable

10 Likes

She was one of the drummers for the Butthole Surfers, so she ain’t phased by much.

8 Likes

It’s got White Person dancing to disco :man_dancing: circa 1970’s all over it.

5 Likes

Daaaaaaaammnnn! I made it almost a minute, and I thought that was pretty impressive, because I wanted to shut it off after 5 seconds. I just started reciting the Litany Against Fear, but I still couldn’t make it.

2 Likes

Did you make it through the whole thing?

Yeah, on the first try. I loved it. It blows straight through bad and into … mesmerizing. It’s right up there with dancing cats and the Russian guy diving into a pool and bouncing off the ice. This is what the internet was invented for. It doesn’t have to be good, it only has to be different. Which this video was.

3 Likes

I don’t listen to much rap and I’m happy to agree that I don’t really know much about it, so can anyone confirm that this is… not very good?

2 Likes

4 Likes

Accused crypto scammer is also a “rapper”

It hurts her feelings when you imply she’s not a rapper

2 Likes