Ad for liquid bandage stars talking wound

Originally published at: Ad for liquid bandage stars talking wound | Boing Boing

3 Likes

I love liquid bandages, but man does that stuff burn like fire when you apply it.

8 Likes

In the olden days, the old century, we used crazy glue.
1] apply to injury Preparation H [disinfectant & removes swelling]
2] apply the crazy clue to close up the injury
3] Duct tape the injury to protect it from dirt & infection

P.S. Preparation H [works on new tattoos too]

Thank you for listening to my Papasan Talk.

14 Likes

8 Likes

Is it available in crowd size spray, it would be great to close the wounded mouths of GOP terrorists

3 Likes

Hey, at least it’s not a bunch of talking loogies.

7 Likes

the current tendency is to get graphical with the last few yards of one’s intestinal contents

(orange for the orange flavored product + crap, but green, yellow, red? no blue for like menstrual pads?)

2 Likes

I’ve gotta get a better agent…

4 Likes

Huh, so David Cronenberg is doing ads again?

8 Likes

I was excited to learn from the talking wound that they have a new “sensitive” kind that doesn’t hurt.

6 Likes

What, they couldn’t afford the real Gilbert Gottfried?

1 Like

Polysics did it 10 years ago (talking finger cut (~2:30 in), talking tofu, talking flan)

N.B.: avoid that cafeteria

It’ll take more than a bandage for a sucking wound like that.

1 Like

Do they warn not to use it on hemorrhoids? Because I’m just imagining A) the talking wound and B) what happens when over applied in that general vicinity… I blame Rob for my mind going there…

Please tell me they dredged up Syncro-Vox.

I can’t decide if the cuts need teeth, or if each cut in the skin should reveal a hidden eye

In the same ‘vein’ I was wondering about the gender/working class choice for the voice?

1 Like

giphy|nullxnull

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.