Adorable giant teddy bear turns out to be unsettling dream monster

On Vulcan the teddy bears are alive, and they have six inch fangs.

13 Likes

it makes sense to me: use it in front of the TV, to lounge in. make yourself comfy in its crotch, as it were. #NoComment

6 Likes

It’d be cheaper, if less stylish, to use something like the animal onesies for adults that Kohl’s sells. I hear they’re quite comfy.

Sometimes people get these giant teddies as gifts. So its free in these instances. I would not want to spend the money on a giant stuffed animal only to gut it.

On Vulcan In Australia the teddy bears are alive, and they have six inch fangs

9 Likes

“I always do what teddy says”.

1 Like

Whenever I see things like this teddy bear, my inner DIY whispers to me, “You could do this yourself for so much less…”

2 Likes

For extra silliness, this teddy bear’s legs could be tied in a pretzel-like knot.

3 Likes

I usually read the 3 star reviews before purchasing. They tend to be more realistic and more balanced than the one and five star reviews. One of them from this item suggested this video to see it in more detail. Warning. Ending @ about 1:15 is NSFW:

1 Like

sure technically the fangs are six inches, but half of that is in the gums.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Objection. No-one ever thought it was safe to go Down Under.

8 Likes

…Whereat a great and far-off voice was heard, saying, Poop-poop-poopy, and it was even so; and the days of Poopy Panda were long in the land.

from C. M. Kornbluth, The Advent on Channel Twelve

1 Like

This one’s not all on me; I learned about cyriak from BB.

3 Likes

This is what happens when you don’t do your research and try to buy a cheap imitation. There are many giant bears out there; one of the best ones was featured on The Big Bang Theory and it is 8 feet tall. Its proportions are spot on: https://www.spotern.com/en/spot/tv/the-big-bang-theory/5713/
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00N7EJ73C

Interesting ‘grab’ by the guy on video. Looks like he’s pulling a “Trump” on the teddy bear.

So, the poor thing fails to confirm to your unrealistic standards of cuddlieness, propagated by Disney et al, and somehow that makes it a “monster”?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.