After poking fun at Biden, Tuberville ends up falling himself

Originally published at: After poking fun at Biden, Tuberville ends up falling himself | Boing Boing

5 Likes

“yesterday” = 2014

9 Likes

5 Likes

@frauenfelder : 2014.

7 Likes

debbie-downer-snl

4 Likes

So he tripped and fell before Biden did it, and he still mocked Biden for falling?

Leaving Star Trek GIF

19 Likes

It seems many major news sources are ignoring the fact that this happened years earlier.

EDIT: Google search comes up with “yesterday” for many majors. The smaller agencies have articles that state in their headlines that this was earlier.

So, I guess not really karma, but a sort of collective misery. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Futurama Squinting GIF

Maybe AI-generated news?

8 Likes

WIPE-out!!

1 Like

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

5 Likes

Yesterday, or a decade ago, it doesn’t matter. Any excuse to watch this supreme idiot fall on his ass.

5 Likes

Yes. Except that he didn’t trip and fall, exemplary athlete and prince amongst men that he is - he obviously did it on purpose to demonstrate his superior, nay, superhuman body control.

3 Likes

I have no issue with that. What I take issue with is stooping to their level by misrepresenting the truth.

decisions don't be a dick GIF

7 Likes

so you mean to say that he didn’t piss himself on the way down?

3 Likes

I’m surprised he didn’t say something about Biden being frail WHILE he was falling.

1 Like

I feel like the video (even if not new) needs a new soundtrack:

The fact that Tommy “Pratfall” Tuberville already had public fall(s) when he was criticizing Biden for falling is just… well, it’s the modern Republican party in action, I guess.

3 Likes

If Tuberville wants to clarify “I slipped and fell down the stairs years before I started suggesting Biden was clumsy!” then I encourage him to do so.

5 Likes

The Tuberville video brings up memories of shag carpet on the stairs. /s

4 Likes

I had a rather similar fall down fewer wooden stairs, and my back hurt for a year and a half. Seeing as he fell down so many metal stairs, I sincerely hope his pain has been far greater and is lasting much longer.

7 Likes

To be fair, he did get down the stairs the fastest way possible.

2 Likes