Schumer tears into "very dangerous" Tommy Tuberville after racist comments

Originally published at: Schumer tears into "very dangerous" Tommy Tuberville after racist comments | Boing Boing

5 Likes

good for you, chuck. nobody on their side is going to call him out. don’t hold your breath waiting for that apology though.

16 Likes

That’s the kind of fighting liberal spirit we need to see more of from Schumer and other Dem elders when their GOP counterparts start trying to downplay the dangers of white nationalists and others on the far right.

19 Likes

Majority. Let’s celebrate our wins while we can.

18 Likes

Oh dear, yes! Don’t know what kind of slip that was, but I’ll fix it. Thanks :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

He does feel like a minority leader most of the time.

Maybe he’ll start a trend with this rare public admonishment.

11 Likes

12 Likes

Good on him. this stuff needs to be called out for what it is at the highest levels, every one of them, every time. don’t let it slide.

11 Likes

God Damn Right!

I hate fuckin’ bullies.

7 Likes

It doesn’t surprise me a bit.
What does surprise me is the sheer number of Congresscritters trying to sieze the crown of Stupidest Congresscritter, since Gohmert left… as if it is, somehow, something to be proud of.

2 Likes

As my old friend Doug would have it,

They may be dumb, but they sure are stupid!

4 Likes

Tuberville has within him a multiplicity of malevolences.

4 Likes

That fuckwit needs to lose all its committeeships etc etc. It’s scum, plain and oh so very, very simple.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.