After Rep. Stefanik's "pedo grifter" comment, staffer gives bizarre translation of what she meant

Are you sure that it wasn’t palettes? True colors and all.

palette_79184476_1000

5 Likes

No, you’re not. I completely fail to understand what point you’re trying to make, your comment is incomprehensible babble.
Actually, that’s what comes out of the mouth of your average Republikkan, you’re not one of those, are you?
And Counting Crows are a great band.

sensitive subject i see.

it was a joke making fun of the type of logic necessary to equate “pedo” to simply “children”. i had hoped the incomprehensible babble itself would make that clear.

though taste in jokes is probably as individual as taste in music, it wasn’t a particular good joke. at any rate, it seemed like the person to whom i was replying understood and responded in kind.

Deflect Go Away GIF by Kathryn Dean

4 Likes

(I, for one, read your comment as an excellent effort to replicate the bad faith, contortionistic, and distractionary efforts of Fox et al., as seen on a daily basis. No effort to engage with the issue at hand, every effort made to distract from same.)

6 Likes

How come when these sorts of things happened in the Soviet Union we all said: “look, there, Communism doesn’t work” but somehow this is not a failure of Capitalism?

6 Likes

Because someone is still making money out of this.

4 Likes

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.