After suffering nose pain for 37 years, woman finds a game board piece in her nostril

I have the feeling there are a lot of doctors viewing my sinus CT and videos – or as the study physician put it…“The worst mess I’ve ever seen live.”

4 Likes

I’ve never understood the appeal of that boring and tedious game, at least when played as intended. (Maybe the nostril shooting version is more entertaining.) It’s just a bunch of lame plastic circles and a cup! I know there were way cooler games available back then, so is it just that this was dirt cheap to manufacture and could be sold for less than other games? My mother-in-law apparently had some kind of nostalgia for it and bought a set for my kids a while back, but after about 2 minutes we put it away forever.

When I was in my teens, I had visited a doctor who dug something out of my right ear. It’s a bit too round to be ear wax. Turns out, it was a piece of gauze after he was able to unpack it by slicing off the surface wax layer. He suspected it’s been there since my birth !?! :scream:

1 Like

I had sinus surgery and while in there they straightened my septum. They never told me I had plastic splints put in. Five years later they shifted and I went to the doc, who pulled them out. I probably could have sued them.

1 Like

play it as it lays!

3 Likes

I’d recognise that nose anywhere! /s

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.