After Trump raid, Laura Ingraham threatens the U.S. military: "When we get power back ..."

When we get power back, it’s time to hold everyone accountable…
Uh, that’s what the investigation, including this raid, is all about: holding people accountable for attempting a coup.
What she means is “it’s time to take revenge on everyone who tried to hold us accountable.”

17 Likes

You mean “if” you get power back.

"If." "If is good."

14 Likes

This particular investigation is not about attempting a coup, it’s about stealing classified information. It turns out that trump did a whole bunch of other illegal shit too.

6 Likes

“…it’s time to hold everyone accountable”

That’s what is happening.

6 Likes

So Laura, you’re admitting that you’re a supporter / member of the group of traitors who attempted a coup d’etat against the United States government on January 6th? Good to know. I’m sure the January 6th committee, the FBI, and/or the DOJ will be interested in talking to you once they’ve addressed the bigger fish in that particular swamp.

16 Likes

OMG, hahaha. I genuinely LOL’d at this.

6 Likes

That can’t be Reich. I did Nazi that coming.

10 Likes

The right is hell bent on burning the republic to the ground if they don’t get what they want which is indistinguishable from burning the republic to the ground for anyone that isn’t rich and white.

17 Likes

Has that been confirmed yet?

5 Likes

I give it, what, a week before we’re expected to treat any significant mention of this in polite company as hearsay? Can’t possibly politicize things by identifying public fascist behavior, it might offend someone.

3 Likes

But how would this even be possible in the land of 2A? The far right has a delusion that only their ilk own guns, yet they endlessly scream about “urban gun violence”. Anyone left of Reagan seems to own Schrodinger’s gun? Then there’s states like Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota, where deer hunting fills the freezers of families of every political flavor. Where do these families fall in the far-right vision of the immediate future?

@eccentriccog: Don’t be worried about offending reality-challenged individuals in “polite company”. They’re not polite, they don’t share objective reality with “polite company”, and they have a mission to destroy the US in favor of establishing a christofascist nation. :woman_shrugging:

[I *knew* moving super close to Canada was the right thing to do waaaaay back in the 90’s. :rage:]

19 Likes

It reads books? No effing way.

6 Likes

It goes on and on, you can’t even remember it all

Articles of Impeachment

11 Likes

Oops. I guess I got my investigations mixed up. Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

I love how republicans were all over Hillary Clinton for her mishandling of classified documents, but when Trump does it, meh. (Let’s not forget how Trump and his people did government business on personal phones, used Signal for communication, etc.)

They all cry about Biden and Obama “weaponizing the DOJ against political opponents” but when Trump literally did this dozens of times, the response was a collective shrug.

Then they say how “nobody should be above the law” as they perform politically motivated investigations against the Clintons, Bidens, Obamas, and others while at the same time expressing outrage that Trump shouldn’t have a lawful search warrant executed against his home because he’s a former president.

I’m sure if the tables were turned and it was Biden or Obama they would be applauding this.

It’s all so stupid and obvious the game these people are playing.

15 Likes

How about fucking No with that, huh?

16 Likes

I’m not sure it’s a royal ‘we’:

“For Ur-Fascism, however, individuals as individuals have no rights, and the People is conceived as a quality, a monolithic entity expressing the Common Will. Since no large quantity of human beings can have a common will, the Leader pretends to be their interpreter.”

I think it’s the “I am the Common Will” ‘we’.

12 Likes

Role models for all her other heroes to emulate.

I am not advocating violence against any man, women or small furry animal, but I confess that there would be a certain je-ne-sais-quoi about seeing some representative member of the current crop of fascist wannabes suspended from a Texaco station alongside one of those little stickers of Joe Biden saying “I did that!”

8 Likes

That is not the “royal” we, this is the “us” vs “them” we

Much more scarier…

8 Likes

projector GIF

It’s the only play they have. They use it for every-fucking-thing.

17 Likes