Ahmaud Arbery's killers arrested and charged with murder

20 Likes

If some thugs chase you and assault you while brandishing firearms on a god damn public street - you’re the one acting in self defense.

15 Likes

Great. Now arrest the DA for aiding and abetting!

10 Likes

Well one of them is a former cop so odds are in your favor.

1 Like

Fuck that white boys photo momma bullshit.

Here is their photo:

13 Likes

sigh I fear that the chance of conviction is minimal.

2 Likes

That one on the right is in pure stupified mode.

“I’m white, and Donald Trump says I’m a good person. I have no idea why this is happening to me!”

Throw these fuckwits in jail, along with the DA who wrote the smear letter. Corrupt murderous cops, seems theres no shortage of them around

4 Likes

Jail? This is GA where the death penalty is used disproportionally against minorities. Might be time to even up those stats by 2.

FYI, I’m opposed to the death penalty in all cases. So get it off the books or use it equally.

3 Likes

The physical embodiment of what my father’s generation called “Bubba” or “slack-jawed yokel”.

7 Likes

I read that today would be Arbery’s 26th birthday.

3 Likes

1 Like

There was a third man present…he was also in hot pursuit and filmed the incident. He may not have shot and killed Arbery, but he isn’t an innocent lamb either. Maybe they can get him to flip on his fellow racist fucks.

8 Likes

I can’t watch videos like this. If someone has, would you kindly summarize? Mainly, would any reasonable person assume that Arbery was attacking them and/or that there is any doubt about this being an attack on him? Or does it start after they start chasing him?

Edit to correct the auto-corrected victim’s name. We should at least get that part right.

1 Like

The video clearly shows Arbery trying to avoid the truck and its occupants; then the first gunshot happens, and he falls before the screen goes black as you hear the next two shots.

IMO no reasonable person could look at the footage and see Arbery as the aggressor.

19 Likes

I only see two trashbags with trucker caps :eyes:

2 Likes

Do they think he was the source of the footage that has been released? Thus far, they’ve been saying the source is being withheld, but who ever released it ensured that they finally got arrested.

5 Likes

Thanks for the summary and for taking the burden on yourself.

5 Likes

William “Roddie” Bryan is believed to be the source of the video, but I am not certain. He appears to be part of the posse that was trying to get Ahmaud.
I think a more likely scenario is “Roddie” sent this to somebody to brag, and it made it to the wrong person (someone with a conscience) who then leaked it to the radio station. Purely conjecture, but seems quite plausible to me.

7 Likes

No prob.

I don’t usually watch videos like this either, but I’d already seen this one…

3 Likes

I feel like I just keep seeing the same one over and over and over and…

4 Likes