AI music made by tuning StableDiffusion to generate audio spectograms, then playing them

Originally published at: AI music made by tuning StableDiffusion to generate audio spectograms, then playing them | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Still waiting for AI pioneers to start releasing songs trained on Beyonce and Taylor Swift catalogues to start cranking out tunes “in their style” so we can see how the world/capitalism actually feel about AI and copyright…

4 Likes

The rate at which these AI engines are moving makes me wonder how far off we are from having full movies or video games created entirely from text prompts. We’ve got AI image generators, AI video editing software, AI paper/essay/script writers, chat bots, now AI sound generation. “Heist Movie Action Las Vegas Funny George Clooney (2000) Brad Pitt (2000) Marlon Brando (1970) Charlie Chaplin (1930)” and you’ve got yourself Oceans Nineteen in less time than it’d take to watch. We’ll have people employed to sift through the infinite output to curate the best to market to others.

4 Likes

Disappointed that the AI has no idea what Metal is.

2 Likes

Damn it, I tried this a couple months ago with some AIs, and this is a lot better than I got!

1 Like

This, from 2017

2 Likes
1 Like

They mean AmongUs, but close enough.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.