AI podcast has Joe Rogan "interview" Steve Jobs

Originally published at: AI podcast has Joe Rogan "interview" Steve Jobs | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Throw Up Stephen Colbert GIF by MOODMAN

6 Likes

Yeah, I’m not listening to anything to do with Joe Rogan. Sorry.

4 Likes

What? Two obnoxious assholes in one spot, this AI is out’a control.

3 Likes

Disembodied deepfake Steve Jobs sounds like Ron Howard.

2 Likes

Rogan is convincing

In terms of voice and style, yes. Right down to the inane rambling. That’s the exclusive deal Spotify paid $200-million for.

1 Like

The “Joe Rogan” AI was amazing. Probably due to using a corpus of all his podcasts, and I agree, the “Jobs” corpus was all from stage, so the delivery was off for a podcast.

For everyone stuck on him being a “bro” guy (and idealized by the qnuts and far-alt-right bigots), understandable, but I have liked his interviews with people on the Toob like Dr.Paul Stammets, etc.

1 Like

He also normalized fascism and helped to spread dangerous medical misinformation that resulted in the deaths of real human beings. So, no he’s not “okay” just because you happened to enjoy some of his interviews.

8 Likes

Ersatz Job’s sounds super fake, but what caught me off guard was the insertion of breath, but no tapering of volume as breath runs out. This is a very good attempt, and like the early video deep fakes, makes my skin crawl at the possibilities this will unlock in future news headlines…

2 Likes

We’re not “stuck” on it, he’s a fascist enabler spreading bullshit and medical disinformation.

8 Likes

But he’s so deep and asks such good probing questions! Except when it comes to pushing back against fascism and lies about a deadly pandemic, but he’s entertaining some dude-bros so who cares who literally died!!! ///ssss

Angry Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX

7 Likes

I preferred his early career where he got repeatedly punched in the face, I think he should do more of that instead.

8 Likes

Beer Ok GIF by Busch

4 Likes

Father Coughlin played the violin beautifully.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.