Air passenger reportedly refused to stop breastfeeding their cat

Originally published at: Air passenger reportedly refused to stop breastfeeding their cat | Boing Boing

1 Like

Air passenger reportedly refused to stop breastfeeding their cat

tumblr_4eacc9545c1182d085c2183015aeb4c9_7d2dd297_500

17 Likes

Possibilities:

1. Someone was simply feeding a cat

2. This is a prank

More to follow I guess

10 Likes

“Numm numm numm …”

11 Likes

I…am not sure if that is healthy for the cat…

9 Likes

Nipples… rough tongue… I guess that there really is something for everyone.

In other news…

9 Likes

According to an online source, the carrier was contacted for comment to confirm whether the incident took place.

Confirmation should be easy. Anyone who is twisted enough to breastfeed a cat in public, would not likely deny having done it.

4 Likes

Some people really love their fur-babies. Good for her.

God Bless the Freaks

2 Likes

21 Likes

robert de niro GIF

17 Likes

Nope. Past the weaning stage, milk often gives cats diarrhea.

14 Likes

I suppose it is conceivable that the passenger was allowing a cat to nurse its own kittens, but somehow seeing this in the context of the internet makes that the less plausible explanation

7 Likes

REQ REDCOAT MEET AC

so redcoats deal with suspected lactation miscreants; what are the remits of the other colo(u)r coats? (“You do not want to know what the mauvecoats have to deal with!”)

5 Likes

Drawing Motivation GIF

10 Likes

You are prohibited from removing your pet from the carrier in flight.

13 Likes

Oh, come on! It’s not 2020 anymore. Get your shit together world!

10 Likes

7 Likes

so the problem wasn’t breastfeeding a cat, it was taking the cat out of the carrier?

well then.

Personally I can’t imagine taking a cat on a plane in the passenger compartment; every time I’ve taken a cat in a car it was either asleep or screaming continuously, for the entire trip.

1 Like

Jim_Hacker

4 Likes

It varies by airline. Some require that they go in the cargo hold.

It doesn’t matter if it’s an emotional support animal. Accommodations only apply to service animals. And service animals have a very specific definition and need qualifications under the air travel regs.

Though I’m sure they received complaints on breast feeding an animal. The law hasn’t directly mentioned that activity. That I know of. Though there’s likely some regs that they could try and interpret as covering that activity.

8 Likes