Air traffic controllers hear 9/11-style threat to Capitol

Yeah, I mean, not only is this is a highly unlikely response from the Iranians (a plane hijacking with warning), but the timing is just a wee bit too coincidentally in line with the aims of Trump supporters here. It’s Y’all Qaeda trying to create chaos during the recognition of the vote and stir some shit at a time when Trump is looking for an excuse to declare martial law.

13 Likes

Seems convenient that the threat just happens to coincide with the count.

Also, have the Iranians ever sponsored an act of terrorism in the US? There were these, the second of which seems like it was not directly ordered by Tehran:

3 Likes

Trump wouldn’t be speaking in front of the WH today if this were even remotely a threat.

He is.

8 Likes

“20 seconds to complllyyyyyy”

2 Likes

Anyone else think it’s really a trump supporter?

2 Likes

i’m sure it was some dumbass MAGA teenager who did this.

1 Like

i’d wager on it

1 Like

That’s what was going through my head too :smiley: A cracking track.

1 Like

I lost my fucking shit when it came on during this scene in World’s End.

I discovered thanks to its inclusion on the Lo-Fidelity Allstars - On the Floor at the Boutique Vol 2

ETA - oh the fight scene:

1 Like

I’m not sure that counter-ICBM would be much use in this scenario?

Or this goes right to the top. It was well-telegraphed that going to war with Iran was going to be the last ditch effort to keep Trump in office.

3 Likes

Or salting the fields for the Biden administration.

2 Likes

These would not be of any use against ICBMs or even shorter ranged SCUDs

1 Like

Sorry - I was thinking of the ABM complexes mandated (allowed?) under the ABM Treaty. But, of course, that’s defunct anyway.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.